MEGA Everything & Everybody Sucks Megathread for Miserable Mopes & Sorry Slurpers (aka The Basura Bin)

@No_Fly_Zone all fancy driving around in a Hyundai…

Hyundai?! Pft... a bright red VW Golf GTI on 19" rims with it's ultra-hardcore 240 HP and a glorious 273 lbs.-ft of torque, or I'd rather take the bus my friend. That is how a real metro-male hipster conquers Bird Road with daring efficiency.

Advertisement
I'm a bit confused by this one. Considering the high amounts of sugar and caffeine in your typical colada, wouldn't a "cafecito offense" be uptempo? Are the cafecito offense bros the guys advocating for an uptempo spread (i.e., like what we under Lashlee last season)?
That is the irony, this "staff" loves their cafecitos yet they are all about that slow bro style offense

How dare people not pump sunshine after the programs worse loss? Fake fans if you ask me..
There’s a time and a place for everything. This week wasn’t the time and this isn’t the place. We’ll have plenty of time after the season. This fanbase has done nothing but hurt recruiting and our teams moral. It’s cool, nothing new to see here. Look at Michigan or Texas A&M. They’ve done the right thing and have been rewarded. Michigan is now contending for the playoffs again and A&M had continued to build the roster into a soon to be powerhouse

Last edited:
Advertisement
There’s a time and a place for everything. This week wasn’t the time and this isn’t the place. We’ll have plenty of time after the season. This fanbase has done nothing but hurt recruiting and our teams moral. It’s cool, nothing new to see here. Look at Michigan or Texas A&M. They’ve done the right thing and have been rewarded
Yeah it’s the fanbase hurting recruiting.

Not being 2-2 and generally performing awful on the field in every game except Bethune.

Add this to the list of CISisms we hear for every failed coach.

There’s a time and a place for everything. This week wasn’t the time and this isn’t the place. We’ll have plenty of time after the season. This fanbase has done nothing but hurt recruiting and our teams moral. It’s cool, nothing new to see here. Look at Michigan or Texas A&M. They’ve done the right thing and have been rewarded. Michigan is now contending for the playoffs again and A&M have continued to build the roster into a soon to be powerhouse
Lmao amazing

Advertisement
Yeah it’s the fanbase hurting recruiting.

Not being 2-2 and generally performing awful on the field in every game except Bethune.

Add this to the list of CISisms we hear for every failed coach.
Losing games hurts for sure. The fanbase just reminds kids why those that came before them continue to go elsewhere. Don’t look now, but kids and their families read the board

Advertisement
There’s a time and a place for everything. This week wasn’t the time and this isn’t the place. We’ll have plenty of time after the season. This fanbase has done nothing but hurt recruiting and our teams moral. It’s cool, nothing new to see here. Look at Michigan or Texas A&M. They’ve done the right thing and have been rewarded. Michigan is now contending for the playoffs again and A&M have continued to build the roster into a soon to be powerhouse
The team isn't losing because the fans are mean. I get that the mopes can be annoying but come on man.

Losing games hurts for sure. The fanbase just reminds kids why those that came before them continue to go elsewhere. Don’t look now, but kids and their families read the board
What is said on this board doesn't have near the impact that our play on the field does. And what's said on this board would be much more positive if this program was trending in the right direction. We can't help it that we're a little sour when we've watched 20 years of incompetence play out.

Advertisement
The team isn't losing because the fans are mean. I get that the mopes can be annoying but you're going overboard.
Our ability to recruit is for sure and it doesn’t help having “fans” trashing the team. Keep telling yourself we only have a hand in wins and losses when the crowd gets loud on third downs…. Facepalm

The PEN is mightier then the SWORD boys! We got to remember WE are the reason these boys suck and now recruiting has no momentum! I KILLED THIS TEAM! ME, I’ll be better
E745A8E7-8C27-4A71-8C9E-D1135E5607FF.jpeg

For all y'all complaining..... How many games did the spread offense win us last yr??
At least the offense, save the runs up the middle on 3rd and 4th downs, was more fun to watch. This offense sucks and we're screwed. Wouldn't be surprised to see Joseph commit back to Clemson

Advertisement
Back