MEGA Everything & Everybody Sucks Megathread for Miserable Mopes & Sorry Slurpers (aka The Basura Bin)

Advertisement
Yes he is. The 2 interceptions were a symptom of a poor effort, not the cause.
Even if those pics would have been dropped or were never thrown, they still would have played exactly the same and perhaps only lost by a TD instead of 2.
I’m not sold that happens. If he doesn’t throw those picks maybe the defense doesn’t mail it in. Gattis has own issues he needs to fix but immediately spotting them a two score lead is pretty demoralizing. They probably sleepwalk to a very ugly, uninspiring win if he doesn’t throw those.

We cannot go high tempo. I know many of you like that, but with this offense, we cannot get into shootouts.

Like, take a look at UNC next week. They score points. We're not going to outscore them 52-45. So it's OK to limit possessions.

Advertisement
Actually, we don't. You and the recruiting services keep falling for SoFla "talent". Georgia and Alabama are getting 80 guys each from the deep south, not from Miami-Dade.
FRYLysJXIAEGi0B

image-2022-08-16-235728176.png

10418162.png

We cannot go high tempo. I know many of you like that, but with this offense, we cannot get into shootouts.

Like, take a look at UNC next week. They score points. We're not going to outscore them 52-45. So it's OK to limit possessions.
We're going to have to if we allow multiple plays of over 50 yards.

Bring me all the cafecito offense bros

I'm a bit confused by this one. Considering the high amounts of sugar and caffeine in your typical colada, wouldn't a "cafecito offense" be uptempo? Are the cafecito offense bros the guys advocating for an uptempo spread (i.e., like what we under Lashlee last season)?

If you want to know why I keep saying lashlee’s play calling and scheme are getting the short end of the stick from you all tune into the Texas/tcu game this weekend.of course it’s coach dykes but it’s the same scheme. Garrett Riley is the play caller (he’s who I tried to get interviewed here too) that’s what lashlee’s scheme looks like with a serviceable o-line.
You saying Garrett Riley didn't make our OC interview cut?

:(

Advertisement
Anyone familiar with a good source site to compare teams plays per game/time between snaps? I'm curious where we stand compared to other teams offensive styles.

Advertisement
He is saying where he wants to go and this is the process. I understand what he is saying, even though it hurts us in the short term. But the process has to start somehow. This year sucks.

Advertisement
What exactly did Kirby adapt his offense into? Please continue this rant.
Kirby offense is a little different. He fired (demoted) James Coley after one season and hired Todd Monken who comes from an Air Raid system. I’m not saying Georgia is full Air Raid because they’re not, but you can definitely see the difference “some” Saturdays in their offense versus when Kirby initially took over.

Advertisement
Back