MEGA Everything & Everybody Sucks Megathread for Miserable Mopes & Sorry Slurpers (aka The Basura Bin)

Advertisement
For all you bozo's advocating for running the offense at breakneck speed, in the 3 games we've played against real teams so far, we've run 78, 77, and 89 plays.

In Lashlee's 2 years here, he coached in 23 games. Of those, we ran 77 or more plays nine (9 times). Less than 50% of the time.

The problem is not the plays. It's not the pace. It's the execution. We can't catch the football. We can't get guys open. Our QB is unsure where to go with the football. He's not comfortable in the system. He's not being given easy throws. When he is, we can't catch them. We don't have anyone to separate on the outside. Our best WR is hurt.

We need to figure out a way to be more explosive on offense. Not go faster. Not run more plays. Be better on the plays we do run.

For example, we are 59th in the country in yards per game. But we are 102nd in the country in yards per play. What does that tell you? We're running plenty of plays. We're not doing anything with the plays we're running. The answer is not running them faster. The answer is designing them better, throwing them better, blocking them better, and catching them better. This is a design and execution issue, not a pace issue.
Glad I read this, solid post.

It could have if you have the same scheme with the o-line coaches and resources we have now. That’s my answer what’s your rebuttal
Wouldn’t work when the o-line coaches are teaching different things. I doubt and Justice
As u know, I’ve been defending Mario regarding certain allegations or running rumors, but I can’t defend him on this.

Power Spread is a great offense, but u have to have the pieces. If not, then like Ryan Day said, he’s not dogmatic to a concept; his concept is predicated to who’s on the roster. Yes, the foundation is there, but it changes yr to yr based on the quality of OL, RB room, WR room, etc, to best maximize each player’s potential. If the QB is struggling w/ the concept, how do we scrap this & that from the playbook to ease them into the new language?

That’s what I hope; but power spread is not the problem, it’s trying to run it like we have w the personnel on the roster.
It’s cool for Ryan Day to say that when he has first world talent problems. Might be my disdain for that guy coming out though lol.

Advertisement
Wouldn’t work when the o-line coaches are teaching different things. I doubt and Justice

It’s cool for Ryan Day to say that when he has first world talent problems. Might be my disdain for that guy coming out though lol.
I disagree with what you’re saying lol. O-like coaches only ever teach based on the scheme they’re working under. So that means they would teach based upon lashlee’s concepts.. so it would work if Mirabel mad Mario are the coaches they appear to be. (They are)

Advertisement
I disagree with what you’re saying lol. O-like coaches only ever teach based on the scheme they’re working under. So that means they would teach based upon lashlee’s concepts.. so it would work if Mirabel mad Mario are the coaches they appear to be. (They are)
I knew you would have an answer so I wasn’t going to post, I forgot to delete to reply to Rell regarding Day, and to be honest I’m not sure I had a good argument on your statement which is why lol.

He can say what ever the **** he likes, but if he truly believes the nonsense coming out of his mouth, we are screwed.
I agree but he’s not entirely wrong. If TVD doesn’t throw those two picks who knows how the team performs.

Seriously. 7-5 last year with Lashlee. 8-3 the year before, and smoked by Clemson. North Carolina and Alabama along the way.

Won three games by eight points in 2021 and three by a combined nine points in 2020—King a magician for Miami in 2020, while TVD played over his skis last year after the Canes hit 2-4 and were playing with the house's money.

Everybody on the planet saw this one playing out; an off-season of "15-0!!" after Cristobal was hired, and the honeymoon over before he actually got out of September—everyone expecting 20 years of incompetence to get solved overnight.

This fan base is hilarious.
Man, Lashlee is so lucky that both QB's under him, King and TVD, happened to save his skin by being magicians or player over their ability.

Advertisement
PSA of the day:
I see there are a lot of people here with sandy vaginas. Vagisil products are BOGO at Walgreens.

1664822832362.png

14 pages of ******* crying In less than two hours. Pitiful. Bye week blues I guess. Put your big boy pants on and rep your squad without always *****ing just to *****. We will be fine.

Advertisement
Despite not having any semblance of a running game we still ended up in the top 25 on offense last year. With a defense ranked 110th or so it was hard to win games. This year we struggled offensively against S. Miss, couldn’t score a TD against A&M, and got run out of the building against mighty MTSU.
I’ll take a tempo spread over this ****show all day.
If we ran last year’s offense with the current group of players we would absolutely not be a top 25 offense. When looking back at last year’s offense people discount how many individual plays both Rambo and Harley made. There are no receivers on this roster that even occasionally play like Harley and Rambo did last year, let alone consistently.

I’m not a fan of Gattis or this offense, but I also don’t buy the idea that we’d have a good offense either if we ran Rashlee’s passing concepts with this group of receivers.

I agree but he’s not entirely wrong. If TVD doesn’t throw those two picks who knows how the team performs.
Yes he is. The 2 interceptions were a symptom of a poor effort, not the cause.
Even if those pics would have been dropped or were never thrown, they still would have played exactly the same and perhaps only lost by a TD instead of 2.

Disaster

Whole lockeroom should be throwing hands right now

simple fix - tae james and kam need to all play
LT - needs to play the most snaps on the d line period. First time in a long time a 5 star is playing like one on limited snaps, i know . its mind blowing that hes not in on more snaps.

TVD - has no passion, body language is horrible, but Mario thinks differently, we're stuck. It's not Gattis. Idk why fans want to blame him, maybe blame ponce the qb coach over him? on top of that tvd hasnt even been reading the defense, guys are wide open or dropping passes- just awful connection, the wrs wanna play for Jake

Marcus clarke woulda been starting with rique but i guess he saw the flaw in the way our coaches got catfish by blades and ivey and he decided to bounce, i dont blame him, he woulda never got burnt by middle tennesee.

Mayb play rogers or graves

west and chase smith as lb's --- no brainer
Where did he transfer to? And his on starting wherever he went?

Advertisement
Back