MEGA Everything & Everybody Sucks Megathread for Miserable Mopes & Sorry Slurpers (aka The Basura Bin)

Advertisement
If the scheme isn't designed to snap the ball with 5 secs or less on the play clock evey snap then Mario won't run it

Well, :****:

So we play like every player is suffering from the Clap. . . . or just got circumsized.

I can now laugh - verfied - shoulda got Butch back!

Mario hasn’t even had a above avg. offense in his HC‘ing career and y’all acting surprised this abomination of an offense had reared its ugly head in Miami
Surprised? It’s worse than I thought on the passing side. They need to put guys in space and create opportunities that way on the passing side. I’ll take Mario’s run game over Lashlee’s and I’ll take Lashlee’s passing concepts over Gattis’. It’s not one or the other for me. There’s elements of both. There are also player shortcomings as well but I start with the coaches not adjusting like they should have to begin with.

WE ARE FCKD

Holy ****, we are SO FCKD.

They are not changing a thing. Not a **** thing.
If they can't even identify the problem, they are certainly not changing it.

Yeah, that's it Gattis! That's why your offense has no rhythm, it was because of the two interceptions.
Is this guy for real? Somebody tell me this is not real, PLEASE.

Advertisement
Despite not having any semblance of a running game we still ended up in the top 25 on offense last year. With a defense ranked 110th or so it was hard to win games. This year we struggled offensively against S. Miss, couldn’t score a TD against A&M, and got run out of the building against mighty MTSU.
I’ll take a tempo spread over this ****show all day.
Agreed but that’s the maddening thing. They can use elements of both and adapt to the players we have. They choose not to.

I wanted Stoops.

He is a tough, physical, defensive minded coach, who IS smart enough to hire NFL caliber oc's. And he has coached at Miami before.

Yes, it's taken some time to build, but we're talking Kentucky. Once he gets a qb...the pieces are there.

He's the coach everyone hoped Mario would have been. Tell the truth.

Advertisement
On a vehicle? Not worth it, my friend. So many contractual exclusions and ways out of paying that I would never recommend any sort of extended warranty that doesn't come from the dealership (and even then...).

Fun fact: if anyone utilizes a vehicle on an extended warranty for a commercial purpose (even for "gig economy" stuff like Uber/Lyft/Postmates/etc...), you've effectively voided most of those extended warranties (whether the vehicle breakdown occurs while you're using it for that purpose or not). There are a couple options out there for people in the gig economy, but those products have higher premiums.

64DA44A1-F429-4960-BC6C-2FC5F1620EC1.jpeg

Advertisement
Holy ****, we are SO FCKD.

They are not changing a thing. Not a **** thing.
If they can't even identify the problem, they are certainly not changing it.

Yeah, that's it Gattis! That's why your offense has no rhythm, it was because of the two interceptions.
Is this guy for real? Somebody tell me this is not real, PLEASE.

I can tell you that, but I can't hold a straight face . . .

Advertisement
As u know, I’ve been defending Mario regarding certain allegations or running rumors, but I can’t defend him on this.

Power Spread is a great offense, but u have to have the pieces. If not, then like Ryan Day said, he’s not dogmatic to a concept; his concept is predicated to who’s on the roster. Yes, the foundation is there, but it changes yr to yr based on the quality of OL, RB room, WR room, etc, to best maximize each player’s potential. If the QB is struggling w/ the concept, how do we scrap this & that from the playbook to ease them into the new language?

That’s what I hope; but power spread is not the problem, it’s trying to run it like we have w the personnel on the roster.
Amen!!!!!

Advertisement
Back