MEGA Everything & Everybody Sucks Megathread for Miserable Mopes & Sorry Slurpers (aka The Basura Bin)

Advertisement
don’t use Bama/UGA as an example that this will work. they recruit Top 3 consistently. recruiting in the 6-10 range and running this offense is Michigan/A&M. that’s our realistic trajectory. maybe in 7 years we will make a playoff game.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
People keep acting like everything will be fine if we just change the scheme. If you get real football players you can run the Maryland Power I and win.
That’s great but I won’t hold my breath on signing the elite WRs Gattis supposedly needs to field a serviceable offense.

LOLOL!

This dumb, stubborn mother f*cker will be a failure here.

Even Satan and Smart figured out that it’s space (spread) and pace that are successful in 2022.

He’ll be out of here in year 6 after his buyout is significantly reduced
If he can't adjust to the 21st century. Him n that boring *** offensive coordinator. Sh@t is boring n not exciting to see. Like to topic said. For the time being we're F@ck

I never thought it was worth it when the dealer was hawking it. I just can't imagine they make enough sales from random cold calls to keep doing it.

Yup. Even the ones hawked by the dealership are mostly through outside vendors. Especially the case with used car lots (and the CarMax and AutoNations of the world). Usually they have like a $500 deductible, require you to use one of their authorized vendors (or add to the deductible for outside vendors), and have a ton of exclusions.

Who knows what POS those people are trying to sell on the cold calls.

Advertisement
Back