MEGA Everything & Everybody Sucks Megathread for Miserable Mopes & Sorry Slurpers (aka The Basura Bin)

Advertisement
Lmao this disgruntled dude was waiting in the sewers for the first loss. Nows your time to shine boo-boo
I'm in section 148 every home game bubba. No sewers here. But enjoy being captain save a hoe for your boy Wario after every underwhelming coaching performance

I'm in section 148 every home game bubba. No sewers here. But enjoy being captain save a hoe for your boy Wario after every underwhelming coaching performance
Good Girls GIF by NBC

Do your thing bro. I support your struggle.

Advertisement
I’ll say this. I was originally on team Lane instead of Mario. With what we’ve seen put into the program after Mario was hired, you take Mario 10 times out of 10. Mario was the right choice for this program. No one else was going to get the buy in from the higher ups like Mario was.

Advertisement
reading isn't your strong suit
My reading comprehension is fine. I have been on Canes message boards going back to Canesport in 2000 so I have seen enough fans like you to know how it goes. You had this post saved waiting for the first loss. You probably get no recognition in real life so you have to prove you are the smart person on the boards by telling everyone you had this going back to when Mario was hired. Bravo. You are smarter than everyone here. Wear it like a badge of honor while you root for more losses.

Advertisement
My reading comprehension is fine. I have been on Canes message boards going back to Canesport in 2000 so I have seen enough fans like you to know how it goes. You had this post saved waiting for the first loss. You probably get no recognition in real life so you have to prove you are the smart person on the boards by telling everyone you had this going back to when Mario was hired. Bravo. You are smarter than everyone here. Wear it like a badge of honor while you root for more losses.
Dr. Phil, is that you?

This thread should be pinned @anandris

As if Lane putting up 35-40+ every week and winning 10 games in Miami wouldn't offset any supposed recruiting advantages Mario offers anyways.
No.

Recruiting is only answer for this program.

Advertisement
Fake narrative. Absolutely nobody wants Mario to fail. A large % of us just knew that Lane is a better game day coach in his sleep than Mario could ever dream of being. That clock management, play calling and decision to not throw one single time in the red zone has absolutely nothing to do with "giving mario time to get his guys"

I hope Mario is so successful that he wins a national championship, climbs into the stands and kicks me in the face for ever doubting him.

I also was just relatively hungover on the couch earlier and knew this thread was a sure fire way to ignite every slurper and provide some entertainment.
Every coach has his flaws with regard to coaching in Coral Gables. If Lane had landed the job his opponents would pounce upon his first loss as well.
I know fans think they know better than championship and award winning coaches, but there is more to the game than what we see on Saturdays.

I would take MARIO over LANE but last night Mario played to lose and that's exactly what happened. Completely disappointed in Mario last night from the muffed punt, conservative paly calling, and **** poor clock management. He needs to look at himself because he was responsible for loss.

Advertisement
Back