MEGA Everything & Everybody Sucks Megathread for Miserable Mopes & Sorry Slurpers (aka The Basura Bin)

I wonder what people think what Kiffins strategy would be with this offense?

Like, where is the talent supposed to come from?
The recruiting class would’ve remained in the 60s. He would’ve hit up the portal as much as possible. The offense would’ve been more successful this year but he’d be gone within a couple of years & the pro’grum would be starting over yet again.

Advertisement
The recruiting class would’ve remained in the 60s. He would’ve hit up the portal as much as possible. The offense would’ve been more successful this year but he’d be gone within a couple of years & the pro’grum would be starting over yet again.
Everyone keeps saying he would be gone within a couple years.... Go where? The NFL isn't touching him

Star Trek Dumb Smile GIF by reactionseditor

Soooooo obvious.

Advertisement
So we lose by 8 on the road to a solid SEC team in a game in years past Miami would have laid down and been embarrassed and idiots here are turning on Mario?
Porsters losing their **** minds.

6snBqWHdIIJs4.gif

There is no brightspot to a Canes L, but these gaping infected oozing thundercünt hot takes are making me giggle.

Three games in, our mental midget fan base is showing its *** and proving we are who the country thinks we are.

Some of you should sit these Saturday nights and Sunday mornings out.

Logic, common sense and reasoning all go right out the window in favor or over-emotion and ignorance.

Stop.

Advertisement
You have to understand. There is a percentage of our “fanbase” that wants us to fail. They wanted their guy and they would rather see us fail with Mario than be successful. Most of them will lurk in the background when we are winning only to go full force when we are down.

Last edited:
False information
You have to understand. There is a percentage of our “fanbase” that wants us to fail. They wanted their guy and they would rather see us fail with Mario than be successful. Most of them will lurk in the background when we are willing only to go full force when we are down.
Fake narrative. Absolutely nobody wants Mario to fail. A large % of us just knew that Lane is a better game day coach in his sleep than Mario could ever dream of being. That clock management, play calling and decision to not throw one single time in the red zone has absolutely nothing to do with "giving mario time to get his guys"

I hope Mario is so successful that he wins a national championship, climbs into the stands and kicks me in the face for ever doubting him.

I also was just relatively hungover on the couch earlier and knew this thread was a sure fire way to ignite every slurper and provide some entertainment.

Advertisement
Fake narrative. Absolutely nobody wants Mario to fail. A large % of us just knew that Lane is a better game day coach in his sleep than Mario could ever dream of being. That clock management, play calling and decision to not throw one single time in the red zone has absolutely nothing to do with "giving mario time to get his guys"

I hope Mario is so successful that he wins a national championship, climbs into the stands and kicks me in the face for ever doubting him.

I also was just relatively hungover on the couch earlier and knew this thread was a sure fire way to ignite every slurper and provide some entertainment.
Not fake at all. You would rather be right than Miami to win. It’s sickening but it’s what we have to deal with as a fanbase.

Advertisement
I hope Lane Kiffin's defense completely implodes and he gets fired so we can have a new OC next year

Advertisement
Back