MEGA Everything & Everybody Sucks Megathread for Miserable Mopes & Sorry Slurpers (aka The Basura Bin)

Wah wah wah

Put up money to fly a banner or shut up already. Mario ain’t leaving for awhile so go cry about it

Advertisement
nobody is "firing" Mario you triggered lunatics. He will clearly be here another 6-7 years even if things go horribly and I doubt they will...

Just pointing out what at least 30% of this board already agreed with 10 months ago, that Lane was the guy. All of Mario's perceived deficiencies have played out exactly like "haters" said they would. TVD was on the verge of breaking the 300 yard, 3 TD record streak and now looks like N'kosi Perry out there.

I renewed my season tickets the day Mario was hired and I live nowhere near Miami. I wonder how many slurpers are still wearing Nike gear from 2008 and haven't bothered going to a game in half a decade. But their unwavering support on CIS makes them a "real fan"

Recruited well enough to beat a better Tamu team last year. But I guess you need top 5 classes to put up more than 9pts against 3rd string secondary
hole blow GIF

Advertisement
nobody is "firing" Mario you triggered lunatics. He will clearly be here another 6-7 years even if things go horribly and I doubt they will...

Just pointing out what at least 30% of this board already agreed with 10 months ago, that Lane was the guy. All of Mario's perceived deficiencies have played out exactly like "haters" said they would. TVD was on the verge of breaking the 300 yard, 3 TD record streak and now looks like N'kosi Perry out there.

I renewed my season tickets the day Mario was hired and I live nowhere near Miami. I wonder how many slurpers are still wearing Nike gear from 2008 and haven't bothered going to a game in half a decade. But their unwavering support on CIS makes them a "real fan"
I went to more UM games than you will ever attend....even if I stopped today....Lol at "Support"....you can't fathom the support I, and alot of other posters have given in the past 40+ yrs....

Baby Reaction GIF by Saturday Night Live

Advertisement
I went to more UM games than you will ever attend....even if I stopped today....Lol at "Support"....you can't fathom the support I, and alot of other posters have given in the past 40+ yrs....
it is terrifyingly sad how much you live in the past. I haven't even been alive for 40 years, but I enjoy your history lessons on Butch Davis every month.

Quick, post a photo of you and Santana Moss from 1999 so we know you are legit!!!

it is terrifyingly sad how much you live in the past. I haven't even been alive for 40 years, but I enjoy your history lessons on Butch Davis every month.

Quick, post a photo of you and Santana Moss from 1999 so we know you are legit!!!
Live in a past when UM FB was relevent...Sad??...maybe to you...Very enjoyable for me. As far as Tana....I have Tons of pics with him...Keep talking Trash about Butch all you want....fact of the matter is...he saved this program from extinction, when nobody wanted it. This site wouldn't even exist without his accomplishments....
He'll be on Campus next month with other UM coaching stalwarts.....our present coaches could use some tips.

This thread should be pinned @anandris

As if Lane putting up 35-40+ every week and winning 10 games in Miami wouldn't offset any supposed recruiting advantages Mario offers anyways.
Don't know you and don't care to. That will be my first ignore on this site.

Advertisement
Live in a past when UM FB was relevent...Sad??...maybe to you...Very enjoyable for me. As far as Tana....I have Tons of pics with him...Keep talking Trash about Butch all you want....fact of the matter is...he saved this program from extinction, when nobody wanted it. This site wouldn't even exist without his accomplishments....
He'll be on Campus next month with other UM coaching stalwarts.....our present coaches could use some tips.
He was the obvious hire in 2010 instead of Golden, no arguments from me on that bubba.

Much like Lane would have been the home run hire in 2021.

All this to say that Mario will do fine here. I can see us consistently around 10-3 with a big win and multiple beyond frustrating losses every year.

That first half against Southern Miss and the offense for the entirety of Tamu was some 2019 Manny Diaz level ****

Advertisement
Beyond worthless, corny *** Manny Diaz just had a top 10 class in 2021. And with lifewallet + the portal Miami would recruit for itself.

I can assure you Ole Miss recruiting ceiling isn't half what Miami's is regardless of who the coach is
That 2021 class was the Covid anomaly class where nobody can visit anywhere else, throw that out the window, pure luck.

Harder than giving up 3rd/4th and a mile consistently.

Harder than getting blown out on stage after stage.

Harder than losing to FIU.
Not to mention losses to Duke, GT, and shut out by La Tech. Didn’t we have UF on the ropes too that year and **** it away?

People acting like the sky is falling. There were definitely things to be optimistic about and to be fair there are certainly things that warrant concern but way to early to be in panic mode.

Advertisement
Back