MEGA Everything & Everybody Sucks Megathread for Miserable Mopes & Sorry Slurpers (aka The Basura Bin)

This thread should be pinned @anandris

As if Lane putting up 35-40+ every week and winning 10 games in Miami wouldn't offset any supposed recruiting advantages Mario offers anyways.
I appreciate the shout out @canesmh18 but we are still only 3 games into the Cristobal era, lotta football left to be played. I've liked the things he's done off the field so far (instilling culture, recruiting, etc) but last night it was clear his in game coaching leaves much to be desired. I'm still 100% behind him at the moment but this year its win the ACC coastal or bust no excuses AT ALL

Advertisement
Beyond worthless, corny *** Manny Diaz just had a top 10 class in 2021. And with lifewallet + the portal Miami would recruit for itself.

I can assure you Ole Miss recruiting ceiling isn't half what Miami's is regardless of who the coach is

What makes us think that Life Wallet or any of the NIL players would've been available for Lane or many other coaches?

Sure, Lane is darn good HC, but his butt wasn't staying in CG the moment he had some good success and the NFL or a bigger program came rolling out the dough.

As disappointed as I'm about last night, I'll keep riding the Mario bus b/c I know he's a grinder, strong recruiter, and has the financial support to fix mistakes; whether what he inherited or any he makes. He genuinely loves this program and will fight for it. He'll get it right.

I couldn’t have been more wrong about something with Mario.

I swore he’d get at least four games before the “fans” here turned against him.
Loop Trump GIF

Advertisement

As if Lane putting up 35-40+ every week and winning 10 games in Miami wouldn't offset any supposed recruiting advantages Mario offers anyways.
Lane cant build a program. Lanes team also threw 19 times while running 62 times yesterday vs. our supposed "ground and pound" "archaic" offense had 41 throws to 36 runs.

Advertisement

3 f..king games and already calling for coaching changes or wishing someone else was hired. Never ceases to amaze.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Isn't this Mario's third game? Kiffin is in his third year. I agree that our game plan was a little conservative last night and we lost a very winnable game. Having said that, this program has been neglected for almost 20 years. You don't let your house fall apart for 20 years, then one days decide to slap a coat of paint and say its all good. When Mario is asked if the U is back, he responded with "the U is back to work." There is no quick fix here. This program needs a complete overhaul and is in the middle of one

this is gonna suck patton oswalt GIF by RJFilmSchool

Advertisement
Back