MEGA Everything & Everybody Sucks Megathread for Miserable Mopes & Sorry Slurpers (aka The Basura Bin)

Advertisement
Man...GTFOH!!!
You were *****in when Manny lost to FIU....and FIU had Butch as HC.
Mario just got his *** handed to him by middle Tennessee state....in our ****** house...
Can't keep moving the goalposts bro.

Yes Mario needs time....but that is an absolutely unexcusable loss to a vastly inferior opponent
when your QB gives them 10 to start and missed atleast 14 by throwing bricks. Along with having #8 and #2 regularly getting burnt. you won't win that game vs anyone with a post. This MTSU is consuming yall hoes. That's all you can say. quit being a ***** and support the team or go on SMU boards and suck off Lashlee.. You're not doing any good by *****ing about the same **** over and over. You just sound like a hoe.

Getting put in a body bag by the whole board wasn’t enough yesterday?
You stupid. I couldn't give a **** what you ******* say. That's exactly what this board is. A bunch of hoes. If you don't like the Canes them move onto something else. instead you just want to come on here running your **** wetters like you're helping or going to change anything. it's pointless

when your QB gives them 10 to start and missed atleast 14 by throwing bricks. Along with having #8 and #2 regularly getting burnt. you won't win that game vs anyone with a post. This MTSU is consuming yall hoes. That's all you can say. quit being a ***** and support the team or go on SMU boards and suck off Lashlee.. You're not doing any good by *****ing about the same **** over and over. You just sound like a hoe.
You sound like a bytch right now...stop making excuses like punk...down by 10 lol...GTFOH!!!
I support the **** out if this team...I was at the game while you were sucking Mario off via TV.
You still cry about the FIU loss...same **** MF!!!
If you like getting *** raped by MTSU at home...thats on your punk ***

Advertisement
Another Lane thread?
Dj Khaled GIF

The grass really is always greener on the other side of the fence.

What’s funny is if we landed Kiffin, people would have said “we hired a guy that USC fired! We should have hired Mario! We are stuck with this contract!” and, “I told you this guy was suspect! He slept with a student!” “He’s leaving for another job!”

You sound like a bytch right now...stop making excuses like punk...down by 10 lol...GTFOH!!!
I support the **** out if this team...I was at the game while you were sucking Mario off via TV.
You still cry about the FIU loss...same **** MF!!!
If you like getting *** raped by MTSU at home...thats on your punk ***
I don't miss home games little girl. unlike most, I'll support the team and see this through instead of crying on a message board like I can change it.

You stupid. I couldn't give a **** what you ******* say. That's exactly what this board is. A bunch of hoes. If you don't like the Canes them move onto something else. instead you just want to come on here running your **** wetters like you're helping or going to change anything. it's pointless
Awe 🥲 You sound hurt guy. I’ll lay off my bad. Didn’t feel the sensitivity yesterday.

Advertisement
I don't miss home games little girl. unlike most, I'll support the team and see this through instead of crying on a message board like I can change it.
I've been a season ticket holder longer than you probably...so STFU already.
I said Mario needs time awhile ago...but you acting like no one should be complaining about this is straight retarded.

Advertisement
Lane was never considered. If Miami couldn't get Cristobal they would have just kept Diaz.
And Lashlee would've been at SMU so who knows what kind of disaster it would've turned into. We are in much better hands for the future. just gotta give the man time

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back