MEGA Everything & Everybody Sucks Megathread for Miserable Mopes & Sorry Slurpers (aka The Basura Bin)

Advertisement
Advertisement
Looks like a bad matchup to me

They can score a lot of points and our defense sucks ****

Our offense certainly isn’t out scoring anyone

Tell me I’m wrong…
Sad Happy Hour GIF

Advertisement
We have a better shot than most think. Our offense is crappy. Ranks 45 in the country. But, I don’t think you guys realize how bad UNCs defense is. They rank 126 out of 131 teams. Right ahead of Nebraska.

In a battle of a bad offense versus literally one of the worst defenses in all the sport, I’ll take the offense.

Our defense ain’t great, but they have a chance to keep UNC from going crazy. Their defense can’t stop anything.

Advertisement
We have a better shot than most think. Our offense is crappy. Ranks 45 in the country. But, I don’t think you guys realize how bad UNCs defense is. They rank 126 out of 131 teams. Right ahead of Nebraska.

In a battle of a bad offense versus literally one of the worst defenses in all the sport, I’ll take the offense.

Our defense ain’t great, but they have a chance to keep UNC from going crazy. Their defense can’t stop anything.
Watch their D have their best game of the season against us.

Doesn't matter. UNC defense will have their best performance this year against Miami. Seen this too many times

Advertisement
Looks like a bad matchup to me

They can score a lot of points and our defense sucks ****

Our offense certainly isn’t out scoring anyone

Tell me I’m wrong…
Can’t say you are wrong.
I’m pretty confident NC is a better team and this is definitely not a good matchup due to their passing game.
It is the ACC costal though, so anyone can lose to anyone on any given Saturday.
Just hoping we don’t get embarrassed again.

I think we come out and play better than last week(hard not to), keep it close but eventually game gets away from us in the late 3rd or 4th quarter.
Hope we win this game because I think the wheels will completely fall off, if we lose next week.
If we come out start like we did last week, I’m going to turn it off like I did at the end of the half last week. I refuse to watch this crap football anymore.

UTSA whippin the mighty blue raiders of middle Tennessee. You can't make it up. We may not win again.

After getting our **** pushed in by MTSU and becoming the laughing stock of the 2022 season, are we actual betting favorites in any remaining game on the schedule? Anyone checked the betting lines or is that too early? Injuries to the running backs in a power run scheme. Injuries to the top two WR's for when we have to come back from a 3+ point deficit. Etc.
@hydro66 ?

Advertisement
Back