MEGA Everything & Everybody Sucks Megathread for Miserable Mopes & Sorry Slurpers (aka The Basura Bin)

Advertisement
It’ll end up merged into the Basura Bin.

toilet GIF

Yea , man . Anyone who questions your logic is just blinded . Everyone should just sit back and have a bourbon or a joint , wine whatever …yoga in the case of @CDWright40 @JBCanes-NC or @nystateofmind ….but , they should sit back and let Mario work . If he rolls with Gattis we roll with Gattis.
Keep my name outcha mouff.

black and white vampire GIF

Plan 9...classic story about Miami playing a team they should whack...like MTSU and everything goes wrong.
This is the Plan Nine From Outer Space of threads.

A total classic.

Advertisement
Boy Mario better hit the next hire outta the park.. cause I don’t think the fan base can go thru this bs again just for a MF that don’t amount to **** here.

Advertisement
I don’t think he will be here. I more concerned the way it has been managed. It’s bush league how it’s been handled and nothing has changed in the past 20 years.buckle up. I’m more worried how everything is being handled. This is not a cerebral board game Mario is playing, it is him boxing himself in a corner being stubborn.

Advertisement
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH. Is gattis staying OR LEAVING

Bowing Down Waynes World GIF

I voted for you bruh.

I voted for you

Ladies and gentlemen of the forum, I present to you Exhibit B…

Gattis isn't going anywhere. If he was going to leave he would've been gone already. Manny acted quickly with Enos and the fact Gattis is here this late in the recruiting cycle indicates we are stuck with him. The only good thing is we don't play MTSU again.

Advertisement
If the Maude’s were doing their job this thread would be infinity pages long…

David Hasselhoff Smile GIF by Feliks Tomasz Konczakowski

The ONLY reason I can think makes sense is that Mario DID hire a new OC -

and unlike when he got here - he told the new OC - "YOU hire your position coaches. You want to keep some that are here - fine.

Your show."

And the delay is due to the new OC gathering HIS coaches.

:troll-dancing2:

Advertisement
Back