Everyone needs to take a pill

Coach plays any of the other QBs instead of Rosier, any of the freshmen DBs instead of dean and the backup punter and we could have won that game.

Advertisement
Besides rosier, dean and feagles the rest of the team played decent. WRs running open all day on a top ten defense, dallas looking good. The O line appearing to be an upgrade from previous couple years.

I'm encouraged.

Not sure what everyone was watching.

Miami went into a hostile stadium outgained lsu by a lot and if you take out the 50 yard run a real lot. Held lsu to 20% 3rd down efficiency. Was forced to play some db's due to bandy being kicked out. Still Played overall good defense. On offense 1st and 4th quarters were promising. Take away a few bad decisions by rosier and some non calls by the refs and this game could have been won.

Just being honest...

Hum, Mark was hired about a week before OP joined CIS. Do you happen to be related?

Technically if you score a TD against Knowles it's also garbagetime though.

You would be right, problem is we are only school who actually puts him in the game in 1st qtr when the game is still on the line...

Anyway, stopped reading OP at hostile crowd, UM fans showed up and were there to root the team on in very good numbers. Team didnt even show up...

Advertisement
I'm encouraged.

Look what we found out for sure.
Willis is an absolute beast, Thomas is way more than advertised, the rest of the receivers can get open often, Dallas is going to have a great year, the offensive line with three new starters will be better than previous years.

The 1st national championship we lost the first game to Florida 20-3. I'm not saying national championship this year, but i saw a lot from a lot of players that i think we end up in top ten.

Not sure what everyone was watching.

Miami went into a hostile stadium outgained lsu by a lot and if you take out the 50 yard run a real lot. Held lsu to 20% 3rd down efficiency. Was forced to play some db's due to bandy being kicked out. Still Played overall good defense. On offense 1st and 4th quarters were promising. Take away a few bad decisions by rosier and some non calls by the refs and this game could have been won.

Just being retarded...
That’s offensive to retards.

Advertisement
OP... the pill you want us to take is probably the same you've been od-ing on. Definitely fvcks you up bad.

Advertisement
Back