That Al Golden is a fraud and that Miami has enough talent to win the coastal

this is what fans of other schools are saying:

Fau fans:

Posted 8:22 AM #348446
Local Owl

Wise Owl
Local Owl in the usergroup ‘Wise Owl’
Member since 2012

Here is my take. I actually left the game and watched it at home and the announcers spoke about Miami as if they were the Miami of old. Miami is a big program with really good talent, but this is NOT a great team.They have a good running game but ,IMHO, Kaaya looks average at best. Maybe he was off. Not very accurate. UM has the talent but Golden just isn't a big time coach. Sorry.

Nebraska fans:

1995 Redux

The Bobfather

6,851 posts
HB Donor Bronze
Posted Yesterday, 08:45 PM
Igetbored216, on 11 Sept 2015 - 10:43 PM, said:

Golden is one of the worst head coaches at a Power Five school. Not sure how he got the gig at Miami.

On the other hand, at least Miami can make field goals.
The "Sanctions after he was hired" argument has been played to death. Bo Pelini would be performing better than Golden with his team at this point to be honest. Honestly won't be surprised if he replaces Golden.

Edit: I use Bo as an example because of all the rumors swirling he was gonna take the job

Ucf fan:

Golden Knight

Miami should fire their coach and school president. Unacceptable.

3 mattropolis, Yesterday at 10:34 PM
Goredsox4 likes this.
KnightMatt8

You know it's sad when fans of other schools are saying that Miami needs to fire their coach but the admin/bot does nothing about it.

Advertisement
ignore the noise. Al Golden says that if we unite we can fight through any adversity

Advertisement
Back