EVERYONE JUST CHILL OUT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoFlaCane

Redshirt Freshman
**** man, y'all can't be serious.

We may very well clean up and get the elite talent everyone thinks we're going to lose.

Unfortunately, we can't cherry pick everyone we want, why? Because we just haven't been that good. We got our QB now and we're laying some bricks.

I have some inside information. I'm just going to flat out say it. I want tips via PayPal when it happens

Jordan Scarlett will be a cane.
Dexter Williams will also be a CANE.

Now. Leave the kids alone unless it's positive.

Advertisement
Advertisement

We may very well clean up and get the elite talent everyone thinks we're going to lose.

Unfortunately, we can't cherry pick everyone we want, why? Because we just haven't been that good. We got our QB now and we're laying some bricks.

I have some inside information. I'm just going to flat out say it. I want tips via PayPal when it happens

WTF are you talking about...dude there is a lot of wholes in this class...starting at the top at qb...

Every year self proclaimed insiders like the OP come out of nowhere...no one gives a **** OP.

As long as the current staff is in place, it doesn't matter what recruits end up Canes.

5* are getting expensive.....But we Gucci tho
image.jpg

Advertisement

Once again, these negative tweets are coming from trolls dude. No real Cane fan is jumping on twitter and trashing these kids. Anyone can set up a twitter account, throw a Miami related name on the thing and go to town.

I will say it again, if these kids are dumb enough not realize that fact or weak minded enough to care what some random person says on twitter ***** em!

Advertisement

lol ok :qR12ZEhp37hu.jpg:

Should be permanently banned if u are wrong! With that said I hope ur right but I highly doubt it

Advertisement
Miami goes 6-7, makes absolutely no changes to the staff, and the recruiting class has double digit de-commitments and people wonder why the board is mostly full of negative information.

You willing to but a perma ban bet on this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back