Everyone Has A Dog In The Fight

Who Are You Putting Your Money On

• Jarren Williams

• Kosi Perry

• Tate Martell

Results are only viewable after voting.
The only person being exposed here is you. Ever since everyone on CiS read you saying how you would suck all your friends off if you were a girl for a day, you started posting terribly photoshopped pictures of girls showing you body parts. No one believes you.

Lmao didn't think u could point to any evidence of a photoshop.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Can we get a poll to see how many on this board would prefer OP go root for the gate than be a representative of our fan base? This guy...

Seriously, how many expected to pop on the board today and find a guy trying to argue and prove that screen caps he may or may not have snagged of some poor self-esteem/judgment lacking woman, which he then posted on a sports message board to prove something about his “man” hood, are not photoshopped?

Dude, call your mom, bro.

Advertisement
My mind says....Tate
My heart says....Jarren
The player in me says....Nkosi ( how could you not,the man a player) ;)

You told me to give you a follow, but then deleted it. Why you upset about it now?

I deleted my reply to u bc I figured some cornballs on here would report me. I'm not upset at all. I'm not embarrassed. If I was either of those I would delete the tweets.

And u still haven't followed me.

I want Jarren to be the guy that steps up as a leader and becomes the confident captain of our offense, as I believe he has the best accuracy and overall best throw. However I voted Tate because I have a feeling his intangibles and overall athleticism will be the deciding factor that wins over the coaches and team. Time will tell, but I'm ultimately satisfied that whichever one rises to the occasion will have a fighting chance to win consistently and provide a drastic improvement over years past with our new scheme.
What kind of chyt thought process is this? I call horse-hockey.

CIS the home of motherfcukers who read way too much into ****.

This a 2 horse race.

Here’s what we know:

Tate: not the most accurate according to observers. Won like 47 games in HS. HS player of the year. Sat behind 2 Heisman candidates. Received top coaching.

Jarren: late bloomer. Was previously a UK commit. Never had a winning season in HS. Received horrible coaching at UM. Outside point a view is he is a quitter. But that might be due to last regime and their crap. Very athletic and can spin it.

Kosi: #3 ranked dual threat in HS. Athletic. Inaccurate, but strong arm. Off the field issues are the main concern. Reports are he doesn’t put the time in to get better. Been suspended multiple times.

Fresh start or not for Nkosi, this is really between Jarren and Tate.

Advertisement
This is how u fish out the "I just want the best QB to win" guys... say something against the QB they are rooting for, but they don't have the balls to say it, and watch them come to that particular QBs defense quick.

Not really fishing out anything because you asked who we putting our money on. I’m hoping Perry can pull it together and earn the job but if I had to bet I’d go with Williams

CIS the home of motherfcukers who read way too much into ****.

This a 2 horse race.

Here’s what we know:

Tate: not the most accurate according to observers. Won like 47 games in HS. HS player of the year. Sat behind 2 Heisman candidates. Received top coaching.

Jarren: late bloomer. Was previously a UK commit. Never had a winning season in HS. Received horrible coaching at UM. Outside point a view is he is a quitter. But that might be due to last regime and their crap. Very athletic and can spin it.

Kosi: #3 ranked dual threat in HS. Athletic. Inaccurate, but strong arm. Off the field issues are the main concern. Reports are he doesn’t put the time in to get better. Been suspended multiple times.

Fresh start or not for Nkosi, this is really between Jarren and Tate.

A little louder please for the people in the back who act like they don't have enough information to give a simple opinion. **** I'd even call it an educated guess.

Advertisement
For real, it might not be an issue for you and in your line of work but for a lot of people, posting crazy stuff on twitter comes back in "real life" and could cost them with their employers who would find that damaging to their business.

For instance, if you are talking about eating chick's asses, like you do, or posting pics of your name on chick's asses, like you have, and a company client sees it, they may not feel comfortable with you on their account for a variety of reasons.

Im surprised i have to explain something like this, even if it doesn't relate to your employment situation.
I don’t think it’s going to affect his status unless his mom gets wind of his ribaldry and throws him out of her basement.

Advertisement
Back