Event Dates for Spring recruting

Advertisement
supposedly they are going to have some guys on campus this weekend for the Syracuse Game. its a national tv game.

Advertisement
FSU made their dates to fit salt n pepa and vanilla ices schedule. We however will optimize our schedule around the popular camps.
cool. looks like fsu has a big junior day weekend planned. some big names scheduled to be there. and they are having a big super bowl celebraton party that night with a bunch of former noles that play for the eagles.
DV8W57SWsAEi_xK.jpg

DV8W3_rWkAA_ypL.jpg

Tagfart getting on it with recruiting.

Let’s see if he can win on the field.

Taggart is basically going after everyone Miami is after. Miami put in the legwork for years on this 2019 class.

cool. looks like fsu has a big junior day weekend planned. some big names scheduled to be there. and they are having a big super bowl celebraton party that night with a bunch of former noles that play for the eagles.
DV8W57SWsAEi_xK.jpg

DV8W3_rWkAA_ypL.jpg

Sorry, I obviously missed something. What exactly is cool about an fsu recruiting event?

Advertisement
Sorry, I obviously missed something. What exactly is cool about an fsu recruiting event?
yeah, you did miss something while being a whiny little *****. the "cool" was in response to the post I quoted that said we would optimize OUR schedule around the popular camps.

yeah, you did miss something while being a whiny little *****. the "cool" was in response to the post I quoted that said we would optimize OUR schedule around the popular camps.

I still don't get why you posted a list of guys going to an fsu event. Maybe the problem is that I'm not a fcking ****face like you. Or maybe I don't see the allure of gargling fsu balls the way you do, either way I'm done with this exchange.

Taggart worked wonders with my USF team. Holtz left the toilet lid up with floaters and nothing for an incoming coach regarding recruiting. So for making my alma mater respectable I respect the mans leadership abilities. As far as those recruits, they are all being recruited by many top schools including FSU. Whereas McElly and Jimbo had started to slip in SoFl, Tag and Mullens will me more formidable recruiting foes IMO. That said, this staff can recruit with the best.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back