Even other teams fans see what we see.

poncho0091

Senior
So in a quick google for any news on Golden, I stumbled upon an NC ST message board. Here are a few gems (let me know if any of this sounds familiar):

---"I hear you. But in the case of Golden, I think he's using the scandal as a crutch.

The scandal didn't slow recruiting. They have recruited very well there. They defiantly have playmakers. He should be able to beat UVA and Pitt in his 4th year there.

I just don't think he's a good coach."

---"If I were Miami, I would take a chance on Butch Davis.

He would relish his 2nd chance at coaching and would be there a long time. Also, there is no way he screws up this job."

---"Amazing how we all talk about the talent in FL, and yet both Miami and UoF are mediocre football teams right now. Both capable of stepping up and having a good game, but on the whole, appear to be dumb, mistake-prone teams."

We the fans see it. Other teams fans see it. Even the media sees it. Why can't our own admins see it?

Advertisement
Ray sees it.

ray-charles-03.jpg

Advertisement
I don't know what ******* world our admin live in, but it's mind-boggling that everybody in the country can see the obvious except for them.

It's actually sad that people away from the situation see it and the people that get paid to make the decisions can't see a thing.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back