Evan Neal

The plan is to have our hat on the table and then take a big dookie on it. I prefer he just commit to them instead. But don’t worry we fighting off Duquesne for that one dude right?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I knw there are no make or break recruits but hes a make or break recruit. Give me Neal and a bunch of 3 stars n ill be fine. We are desperate for a true offensive tackle n hes the best in the country.

We got campbell and herbert on deck, with scaife already proven to be a bulldog out their, but if neal thinks he can come in and beat out those 2, id be impressed cause the easy route for him would be going to Bama, less competition for him at the tackle spots, 2 seniors and 2 juniors, here if he cant beat out campbell or herbert, itll be at least 2 years on the bech for him!

We got campbell and herbert on deck, with scaife already proven to be a bulldog out their, but if neal thinks he can come in and beat out those 2, id be impressed cause the easy route for him would be going to Bama, less competition for him at the tackle spots, 2 seniors and 2 juniors, here if he cant beat out campbell or herbert, itll be at least 2 years on the bech for him!

LOL at thinking Neal's not better than Campbell and Herbert.

Advertisement
I think I'm one of the more optimistic guys on here when it comes to recruiting. I think Haselwood is comin'. But Neal aint. Sucks, but it is what it is.

Theres still time.

Have Bryant Mckinnie drive to his house with a moving truck full of cas.

He is a MUST get.

We won’t get these types of guys if Bama wants them at least till nick is done. They are doing this to everyone in the country. LITERALLY.

They got committed 4 Oline already 4 an 5 stars all, and they getting the 5 star center from Ala. and got Neal and Wright visiting same weekend. So yea they are getting any kid nationally they want.

Advertisement
Back