Europe, A New Recruiting Ground

Advertisement
i think i tagged Baez and a bunch of coaches on twitter to that same guy's page in like october/november of last year. There was a DL..that looked real good..he eventually i think ended up signing with Penn State..at the time i tagged them he may have had 1 offer.

From Europe i would only look for OL and DL. To be honest we would be a draw for those kids...and really should get the groups to come to Paradise like UVA, UMASS, have done.

You want raw OL and DL you will get them with size ocming out of Europe.

The guy mentioned in the article that mentors and helps these kids get recruited is a friend of mine. Played at umass and lives in Germany now. He send kids to schools like Temple, Cincinnati, UVA , Michigan. There’s for sure talent and the kids are usually older which helps make up for them playing football way later. I mean they had the Penn State flying to Germany having a camp in my hometown. It’s a new recruiting ground for sure. Also it’s obviously not Florida...

i think i tagged Baez and a bunch of coaches on twitter to that same guy's page in like october/november of last year. There was a DL..that looked real good..he eventually i think ended up signing with Penn State..at the time i tagged them he may have had 1 offer.

From Europe i would only look for OL and DL. To be honest we would be a draw for those kids...and really should get the groups to come to Paradise like UVA, UMASS, have done.

You want raw OL and DL you will get them with size ocming out of Europe.

Yeah, I know we discussed this awhile ago in another thread.
There are folks in this country connecting with the football associations in Europe, getting these kids to come in
and participate in the summer camps and visit campuses as well.
I think a group of them visited uf last summer.
We need to be in the middle of this.
UM should be able to excel at this and, you're right, focus on the linemen.
You are getting older, mature, kids who respect academics and many of them are huge athletes.
Get'er done!

Advertisement
There are folks in this country connecting with the football associations in Europe, getting these kids to come in
You are getting older, mature, kids who respect academics and many of them are huge athletes.
Get'er done!
Get'er done!

Strictly Lineman....I would bring in 1 and shirt him. Those kids have HIGH upsides. Not sure if they are trying to do it..but if they arent they are at a loss considering Bama and Penn State are doing such

Most of these kids play multiple sports which has shown to be a + in football, Miami should make sense for a lot these kids, there's few high level fbs schools that are international cities. We gotta make up for the high amount of elite talent we miss on somewhere.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back