Eurndraus Bryant 2015 NT as a Miami Prospect

Paranos

All-ACC
Lets take a look at another rising NT prospect Miami should evaulate to become part of the 2015 class; 6' 2" tall and 335 lbs, Eurndraus Bryant who is the strongest student athlete in the state of South Carolina and that's just the tip of the iceberg. His head coach Steve Laprad has had three NFL players come through the doors of Fort Dorchester: Carlos Dunlap, Robert Quinn and Byron Maxwell. All of them are athletes on a higher level, but he thinks Bryant might even top them.

"He's a freak -- large and strong. He can go fast, can do anything, throw as well as quarterbacks, can catch as well as wide receivers, doesn't have speed of running backs, but agility is amazing," said Laprad.

He sounds like a real life Chuck Norris joke. He does it all and even claimed he can do a back flip in one article.

The bottom line, though, is that Bryant can be the next in line to do big things once he leaves Fort Dorchester.

"Best thing is, he doesn't have an enemy in the world, like other guys, well-rounded. He's a good ol' American guy," Laprad said of his player.

http://www.abcnews4.com/story/23594161/high-school-hero-week-5-fort-ds-eurndraus-bryant

[video=youtube_share;LMs6m0Xb39A]http://youtu.be/LMs6m0Xb39A[/video]

Advertisement
no tie or analogy to UM to make him committing here a slam dunk?

That is why it is called recruiting a player to miami. You do know that is what this part of the forum board is for?

I posted spot on analysis of this young man which directly compares him to 3 NFL players by the man who coached them, along with a very impressive highlight video and this is your bullcrap response. You need to check yourself with this negative posting crap you are a grown *** man act like it.

Go Canes

Last edited:
Can someone please put Paranos on a 1 thread limit per day? This is ridiculous.

Advertisement
Can someone please put Paranos on a 1 thread limit per day? This is ridiculous.

why it's just players and videos? new info is good. It's not like twenty or more. It's just two or three players at most. I don't get the vitriol and I'll be the first to admit I don't always agree with his evaluations

Advertisement
Problem ain't knowing who the DT's are its getting them to commit an sign a LOI! We had two of our better commits decommit in this last class, Valentine and Dalvon Stuckey. We should be telling DT recruits they'll start or get just as much playing time as a starter! Sad part is they probably wouldn't be lying.

Really doubt this kid being a better athlete than Dunlap or Quinn. Dunlap returned kicks in high school.

Advertisement
Really doubt this kid being a better athlete than Dunlap or Quinn. Dunlap returned kicks in high school.

That is what the head coach says who coached all of them based on the article, so I am thinking the guy knows what he is talking about.

Go Canes

Advertisement
Small sample but nice video.
FWIW he has three different arm moves, most often beats his man with quickness and if you HUDL him, you can see him in other videos beat his man with upper and lower body power. He looks like he is beating 235 LB kids also? wouldn't mind seeing him live to get a proper read. What was posted about him is three years old? Is he still a good kid, grades and why ZERO other offers? Interesting
522.gif

Last edited:

That is what the head coach says who coached all of them based on the article, so I am thinking the guy knows what he is talking about.

Go Canes

coachspeak.....His coach is trying to get him some offers because he currently doesn't have any.

Problem ain't knowing who the DT's are its getting them to commit an sign a LOI! We had two of our better commits decommit in this last class, Valentine and Dalvon Stuckey. We should be telling DT recruits they'll start or get just as much playing time as a starter! Sad part is they probably wouldn't be lying.

Had we landed these 2 and got them into school nobody would be concern about DTs for a while.

Advertisement
Back