Eugene Asante

Advertisement
Advertisement
Lol at him not going to FSU. I would laugh my *** off if FSU doesn’t get this qb from Louisiana but looks like they will.

Lol at him not going to FSU. I would laugh my *** off if FSU doesn’t get this qb from Louisiana but looks like they will.
Someone said LeGendre has grade issues and that’s why Enos jumped on Matocha so fast. Would be even better if he signed with FSU and we got to hear them hype him up and then he doesn’t even qualify lol

Someone said LeGendre has grade issues and that’s why Enos jumped on Matocha so fast. Would be even better if he signed with FSU and we got to hear them hype him up and then he doesn’t even qualify lol
Even non-qualifiers qualify at FSU.

It's called Transcript Magic.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Oh I don’t know let’s see Derrick Nnandi, Rick Leonard, Josh Sweat, Levonta Taylor, Josh Ball, Josh Kaindoh, Khalon Laborn, AJ Lytton..just to name a few over the last couple of years
I have to tell you--i have not followed FSU recruiting much in recent years. I was surprised the last couple of years how many (most) of their names were unfamiliar. I used to be very familiar with their recruiting years ago, but lost touch with an old friend who used to talk to me about FSU recruiting. In fact, back in the '80's, he used to give me the FSU sports newspaper when he was done

I don't even recognize all the names provided. It does seem like an impressive haul from the mid-Atlantic area. (Another I wanted for UM was Eddie Goldman.)

You've made your point.

We, on the other hand, have not done that well in this area.

Wish we could get Asante down there, especially with horrible cold weather this week.

I 100% agree. You couldn’t give me enough free shoes to play football in Trailerhassee. Doesn’t change the fact that some way or another they have great success in the DMV.
I have to concede that I was not aware of their activity here. I only keep up now with what we do. I guess much of that must have been new in the post-game Bowden area.

Even when we got guys from the DMV, they were not real blue-chips. The closest we came was Leslie Shepherd in the '80's and he never became that great. Couldn't qualify and went to Temple.

Advertisement
Oh I don’t know let’s see Derrick Nnandi, Rick Leonard, Josh Sweat, Levonta Taylor, Josh Ball, Josh Kaindoh, Khalon Laborn, AJ Lytton..just to name a few over the last couple of years

Almost all of those kids are 757 kids not DMV kids

Leslie Shepard signed with Miami in 1988...he was certified bluechipper...He didn't qualify and played 3 years at Temple which was absolutely horrible at the time. He was talented enough to play 7 years in the nfl..

Advertisement
Back