ESS Combine Recap

D

deleted3746

Not premium content:

http://miami.247sports.com/Article/ESS-Combine-Recap--128652

Important stuff: Jojo Robinson ran a 4.45 40 and was the best WR out there. Used speed to separate and looked fluid in and out of his routes. USC recently offered and he is expecting a UFag offer soon.

Travonte Valentine ran a sub 5.1 40 and showed some exlposion off the line. Miami, Alabama, and Tennessee are his top schools.

OG/DT Freddie Booth-Lloyd moved well for size, had quick feet, and could be a NT in college. Hurlie Brown is in contact and he will camp this Summer.

2015 RB Jordan Cronkite ran a 4.5 40 at 5-11 185. Has offers from USF and GAyTech. Will camp at Miami and Alabama this Summer.

Advertisement
Advertisement
JoJo just doesnt jump out at you in his highlights, but he seems to be a kids that just gets it done. I think he is a take because he is from down here and supposedly has a good amount of influence on other kids down here.

Advertisement
I heard CB Juwan Dowels ran a 4.39

Dieter Kurtenbach from the Sun-Sentinel was there. He said he (and others at the event) all had Dowels at 4.5 for both runs of the 40, not the 4.39 that was originally reported.

That's about right. He's a consistent 4.5 kid. Just received a few more offers from FIU, Tulane and Bowling Green with Vandy and Arkansas on deck. I still say he's better than those offers but I'm bias.

****....I remember when I would burn Juwan in races, tell him 8 Ints this year is the goal

I doubt he'll even have 8 passes thrown his way. Pretty sure every team he plays knows who he is by now. He should get some decent action though, he plays against some top flight WR's this year when WHS faces Monarch and Miramar.

Advertisement

****....I remember when I would burn Juwan in races, tell him 8 Ints this year is the goal

I doubt he'll even have 8 passes thrown his way. Pretty sure every team he plays knows who he is by now. He should get some decent action though, he plays against some top flight WR's this year when WHS faces Monarch and Miramar.

He will find ways to make plays

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back