ESPN's updated recruiting projections.

Winky is Wright

Junior
Banned
They say "updated' but if I had to guess less than 5 predictions changed.

They still have us landing

-Lammons
-Clark
-Valentine

They have us losing

-Lane (Neck and Neck but they say "Alabama fans will be happy in the end")
-Rudolph (Florida)
-Dixon (Florida)
-Gaillard (Georgia)
-Holley (Penn St)
-Willis (LSU)

They also have Alabama signing the greatest 50 man class in the history of College Football.

Any certain prospect (inside the ESPN 150) you want to know their projection, just ask.

Advertisement
NO way in **** we lose out on all those WR's.

You can tell they need to hire more analyst/scouts. A lot of the updates I read seems like they were guessing, or going by information released months ago.

Like I said, in the ESPN 150 they had Alabama getting like 35 of them.

NO way in **** we lose out on all those WR's.

I certainly hope not and don't see Dixon and Rudolph making that awful mistake, but we do have depth and this whole class is pretty stacked at WR. On the other hand, I pray ESPN is right on Clark and Valentine. We need those big boys badly.

Advertisement
Advertisement
we have to beat uf.

I agree. The great thing about the game is that we have them coming to our house. We have a loaded offense and they have a defense depleted from the draft. This is out best chance to beat both the uf and the fsu in the same season and reclaim our recruiting dominance in Florida.

Trust me when I say ESPN doesn't get their prediction's right until the last day. They aren't as consistent with their updates as other websites are.

Whoa! They had 300-400 on the recruiting staff?? And its still that awful?? Or are you saying ESPN as a whole is letting go that many people..

Advertisement
Whoa! They had 300-400 on the recruiting staff?? And its still that awful?? Or are you saying ESPN as a whole is letting go that many people..

As a whole. Across the board, top to bottom. Nobody knows why because they are killing it money wise.

I'll take Clark and Valentine. We need them a lot more than WRs. We are deep there and have Coley coming in, plus 2015 has a ton. We need D, especially dts. The slim lizards still will not be able to pass. So from ESPN's lips to God's ears.

Advertisement
Clark and Valentine would be awesome. I also think that with Kaaya out there showcasing his abilities along with the O-line we have in this class, receivers will take notice. We won't lose all of those as ESPN projects.

As a whole. Across the board, top to bottom. Nobody knows why because they are killing it money wise.

Maybe those predictions have something to do with it

Advertisement
Back