ESPNs top recruiter for 2016 so far...

PUNCICANE

All-ACC
Premium
1. Brennan Carroll

School: Miami (Fla.)

As the recruiting coordinator, Carroll is actively involved with every prospect who ends up with the Canes, and Miami has jumped out of the gate quickly with 12 pledges and seven ESPN Junior 300 commits. He has done some quality work on his own, however, as the primary recruiter for top recruits like inside linebacker Shaquille Quarterman and receiver Ahmmon Richards.

Advertisement
Hope that stays true after that FSU, VT & CLEMSON stretch of the schedule.....

1. Brennan Carroll

School: Miami (Fla.)

As the recruiting coordinator, Carroll is actively involved with every prospect who ends up with the Canes, and Miami has jumped out of the gate quickly with 12 pledges and seven ESPN Junior 300 commits. He has done some quality work on his own, however, as the primary recruiter for top recruits like inside linebacker Shaquille Quarterman and receiver Ahmmon Richards.

look at what uf went through this cycle that will be miami in 2016 class

only possible difference for miami is if you believe golden improves alot or couple highly rated kids stay loyal thru the coaching change and hold a good class together

or of course maybe the next coach can kick *** with the little time he has and close strong like uf managed to

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
VT sucks, FSU is going to have a true freshman at QB? Or the 3-star QB McGuire? Brad Kaaya should have a field day with clemson's defense. 90% of the starters are gone.

I'll say 8-4 next year to be safe, but if kaaya looks great in the spring, I'll say 10-2

Advertisement
VT sucks, FSU is going to have a true freshman at QB? Or the 3-star QB McGuire? Brad Kaaya should have a field day with clemson's defense. 90% of the starters are gone.

I'll say 8-4 next year to be safe, but if kaaya looks great in the spring, I'll say 10-2

What's Golden's record against 3* QBs that plays for ranked teams?

LOL! Nebraska embarrassed us, and with a dullard coach. New, better coach, it will get worse. 4-8 or 5-7

Advertisement
tumblr_mjtzloWrMO1s0pj15o1_500.gif

Advertisement
Back