ESPN's Computer Prediction for Sat...

Advertisement
"Computers" are never wrong, if implemented correctly

What can be wrong is the data, assumptions and calculations programmed as software by HUMANS

At Cyberdyne systems we are implementing systems worldwide to prevent and eliminate these egregious human errors using our state of the art Skynet system of satellites and infrastructure.
Well played.

Don't care about predictions. Don't care about odds. Just win.

The last three games were all winnable against very good FSU teams that had more talent and better coaching than we did.

2014 - Three years ago I watched Chickillo and Perryman hold back tears as they ran to the locker room after the FSU comeback knowing they would finish their careers without beating FSU.
2015 - Two years ago I watched Coley sacrifice his body play-after-play to lead a comeback that Dalvin Cook eventually snuffed out.
2016- Last year I sat there in silence as everyone else celebrated the Coley TD, knowing full well we still had a PAT to go, and then watched in horror as FSU celebrated the blocked XP.

I don't care if we win by 1 or by 40 - just, freaking, win.

Reading this brought back horrible memories... But I agree

Advertisement
I don't understand how everyone thinks that FSU is somehow gonna turn it on after getting pushed around for 3 weeks. Can someone please explain this train of thought to me?

I don't understand how everyone thinks that FSU is somehow gonna turn it on after getting pushed around for 3 weeks. Can someone please explain this train of thought to me?

That’s cause they have pushed us around quite a bit, lately. The question should be: “How anyone thinks that the Canes somehow will turn it on after getting pushed around by them last 7 games against them?” Not saying we can’t, we have the talent, but that’s the challenge our team faces. Every loss to them recently has resulted in a slide following. Has CMR changed their psyche? Has the team reached the point mentally where they finally get this monkey off their back?

That’s cause they have pushed us around quite a bit, lately. The question should be: “How anyone thinks that the Canes somehow will turn it on after getting pushed around by them last 7 games against them?” Not saying we can’t, we have the talent, but that’s the challenge our team faces. Every loss to them recently has resulted in a slide following. Has CMR changed their psyche? Has the team reached the point mentally where they finally get this monkey off their back?

Fair enough. But, I think FSU has been exposed quite a bit the last few weeks.

Still using the same computer program who put FSU in the NC game against Oklahoma instead of UM. **** the computers and the talking heads; just go beat their ***.

Advertisement
"Computers" are never wrong, if implemented correctly

What can be wrong is the data, assumptions and calculations programmed as software by HUMANS

At Cyberdyne systems we are implementing systems worldwide to prevent and eliminate these egregious human errors using our state of the art Skynet system of satellites and infrastructure.

LOL

Until computers can start figuring stuff like missed tackles,missed blocks,overthrown passes,penalties at the wrong time etc.im not going to worry about what a computer says.

Vegas ,who makes its living on this,has us as a 3 1/2 point favorite ON THEIR FIELD which when figured into the equation makes us about a TD favorite is all I need to know.

***** E$ecPN....they can feed whatever they want into their master computer but I’ll go with the guys that make a living at this.

Advertisement
Back