ESPN??

flcanesfan

we back?
Miami puts up 70 points in Richt's debut and I haven't seen a single highlight in 2 hours of watching....SMH

Advertisement
Was there a 20 minute back story on Sabans fave jock cream or whatever product he is pumping this week ?? That doesn't leave time for coverage of non top 25 ers...

Advertisement
This the day after they have Richt a spot. Yup, they hate us.

Even if you're a ranked team (we aren't) and you're playing a team you're supposed to buzzsaw, they don't show much or anything at all.

Last edited:
Advertisement
We have never needed the approval or pat on the back from ESPN or any other network for that matter. Just go out there and smack everyone in the mouth. Us against the world

Advertisement
an un-ranked team beat the **** out of a terrible fcs team, and the espn haters want highlights. lol

an un-ranked team beat the **** out of a terrible fcs team, and the espn haters want highlights. lol

**** straight if it was bama you'd see it, or ole miss.. what's the difference anyway?

who gives a ***, flying under the radar just like I like it.. richt is a recon assasin i'm sure he's enjoying this

Advertisement
We have never needed the approval or pat on the back from ESPN or any other network for that matter. Just go out there and smack everyone in the mouth. Us against the world

Great point. Who cares if they didn't show a anything.... The world will find out soon enough

**** straight if it was bama you'd see it, or ole miss.. what's the difference anyway?

who gives a ***, flying under the radar just like I like it.. richt is a recon assasin i'm sure he's enjoying this

The difference is that if Alabama or ole miss beat a terrible fcs team while being unranked it wouldn't be shown either. Especially with all the top 25 teams playing each other

Canes don't need attention from the D-Bags at espn....whats the matter with you guys ?

Advertisement
Back