ESPN with the Luv

troycbullock

Redshirt Freshman
I am loving the Miami (FSU) marathon going on ESPN. I am assuming they choose our games to fell the sports content void due to the dearth of quality games in this storied rivalry. I really hope that these games (and the U documentary) have a similar affect on potential recruits and their families as the Jordan’s Documentary has had on basketball fans. My son is 14 and he has only heard about Jordan’s exploits. He is a big Lebron fan. After watching the documentary he now thinks Jordan is as good as Lebron (an that is saying something). It can’t hurt having kids watch hours of our games when we were great and relevant. There is not much else for sporting fans to watch.

Advertisement
****, FSU fans have to be hating life right now. They are highlighting all there loses you is. It totally promotes the rivalry in terms of how tight and competitive our games were but ****. You got to luv it.

Advertisement
Bron the 🐐.

Unfortunately, a lot of kids nowadays have only heard about our great teams and weren’t born yet or were just toddlers, so showing Canes games from our heydays can’t hurt. Especially now with a lot of people looking for ways to fill their sports fix.

Maybe a kid from somewhere across the country catches a game or 2 and falls in love with The U. It happened to me like that.

Advertisement
Back