ESPN- we back?

Advertisement
Wow someone crowning us back before the midway point of the season for the six millionth time?

Delete this ******* thread.

Yall ever notice how it’s only the media that ask if we are back? We know we are still working towards to being back. So sick of that sh*t

Advertisement
Yall ever notice how it’s only the media that ask if we are back? We know we are still working towards to being back. So sick of that sh*t

We always cry and ***** about how "ESPN hates us", but they're desperate for us to be good again.

We always cry and ***** about how "ESPN hates us", but they're desperate for us to be good again.

They need us to be good, it'll help their ratings go up. A good Miami team is always good for college football as a whole. Bandwagoners will jump on, haters will get to hate again. Everyone benefits.

We lost a good amount of players for whatever reason when he came in. A lot of them weren't on that championship page or trying to be champions in what they did or their mentality

Quote from Berrios talking some ****. Like this guy more every day.

Don't be naive ESPN hates us, but wants us to be good because we're good for business, **** they picked up Miami vs Syracuse next week at 3:30 because we bring eyeballs.

Advertisement
Wow someone crowning us back before the midway point of the season for the six millionth time?

Have you read the article? It says we have to turn so many pages before this question can be answered. What's wrong with that? Is that crowning to you?

Have you read the article? It says we have to turn so many pages before this question can be answered. What's wrong with that? Is that crowning to you?

I'll admit I was really responding to that thread title.

The Delaney injury news had me hot so I was a bit testy.

They need us to be good, it'll help their ratings go up. A good Miami team is always good for college football as a whole. Bandwagoners will jump on, haters will get to hate again. Everyone benefits.

They want all the big name programs to be good because they bring the ratings.

Advertisement
With an excellent coaching staff in place, a more unified team and elite recruits set to arrive, Richt has shown why there is reason to believe again. But that doesn’t mean Miami is back after just a few games.

Is UM back to being a good team with good coaches and a good pipeline? Yes. The winning streak and their play in the second halves tells me that much.

Is UM back to challenging for championships? That remains to be seen. Off to a good start but each week they have to answer the bell and keep on swinging!

I'm so happy for Berrios, Langham, Rozier, C. Thomas and crew that stuck with it and are staring on this team. I hope they continue to accomplish their goals this year.

Advertisement

They ignore the good and only write these "Is Miami Back?" articles just to conclude at the end of each that, no, Miami is not back. We make news. We generate clicks. Like it or not, more people hate us than love us and negative Miami stories generate clicks. It's not personal. It's business.

I hate the "Canes are back" or "are the Canes back?" After a decent start or a big win. Idk I feel like it belittle our program as if we're SMU because we're a school that has put out HOFer, championship teams on the field in the modern era of football. If Michigans beat Ohio State they don't start saying "Michigan is back" because that is suppose to be expected of their program. Your not back because of a hot start or big rivalry win or else Texas who would of been "back" long time ago. Right now we aren't even close to back till I see that type of championship talent we had on the roster and Miami is a shoe-in to win the ACC coastal no matter how good GT or VT looks. I also think it jinxes up honestly. I personally feel who won't have to ask if the U is back it will just be so **** obvious when you watch us play.

Advertisement
Back