ESPN Ultimate Team

Plzwork4

Worldbeater
Canes ranked #1 seed right now. Get on and vote! Going against Penn State in the 1st round.

http://espn.go.com/college-football/features/ultimateteam

Canes team consists of...

Capt: Michael Irvin

Offense
Dorsey QB
Edge RB
McGahee RB
Santana WR
Andre Johnson WR

Defense
Sapp DL
Ray LB
Dan Morgan LB
Ed Reed S
Sean Taylor S

"The Bachelor" was talking about the Canes on CFB Live. Wondering why we had Dorsey at QB. I was kinda wondering the same...with Kelly, Kosar, or Vinny. A lot of other options at other positions as well. Otherwise a nasty lineup.

Advertisement
Its one of those bulls**t concepts where you match up imaginary teams with each other and try and "deternine" a winner. I watched it at the gym and aside from painfully listening to Bo Jackson try and handle the discussion it was a sign of respect from ESPN to say the U has the #1 seeded team in this made up category. While Bo struggled when he said something to the effect that the guys left off the U top 10 could be a whole team in themeselves that was fun to hear.

Go Canes! Beat UF!

Captain Ted Hendricks...how is he left off?

Offense

QB Jim Kelly (Vinny/Bernie)
RB Frank Gore (Don Bosseller)
RB Clinton Portis (Ottis Anderson)
WR Reggie Wayne
TE/WR Kellen Winslow (Shockey/Franks)

Defense
DL Cortez Kennedy
DL Russell Maryland
LB Jon Vilma (Jon Beaston)
DB Bennie Blades
DB Antrel Rolle (Merriweather/Starks)

Sub Devin Hester for returns and Feagles to punt.

Can we have two #1 seeds?? ****! Look at the other rosters of the other teams and that team would kick all their asses.

Advertisement
it's the last 25 years. My list would be

Off

QB Gino
RB Frank
WR Andre
WR Reggie
ST D Hester

you can sub in Santana, Edge, Clint, or Willis for Hester but when he was at his pinnacle he was the scariest player in the league

Def

DL Sapp
DL Kennedy
LB Ray
S Ed
S Sean T

and we ride with no one even close

Last edited:
Captain Ted Hendricks...how is he left off?

Offense

QB Jim Kelly (Vinny/Bernie)
RB Frank Gore (Don Bosseller)
RB Clinton Portis (Ottis Anderson)
WR Reggie Wayne
TE/WR Kellen Winslow (Shockey/Franks)

Defense
DL Cortez Kennedy
DL Russell Maryland
LB Jon Vilma (Jon Beaston)
DB Bennie Blades
DB Antrel Rolle (Merriweather/Starks)

Sub Devin Hester for returns and Feagles to punt.

Can we have two #1 seeds?? ****! Look at the other rosters of the other teams and that team would kick all their asses.

Bo? Is that you?

Kn[]_[]ckles3o5;1530594 said:
it's the last 25 years.

Just noticed that. Scratch the Mad Stork as well as a few others...my man was rarely viewed on color TVs.

Advertisement
Love this competition, even USC #2 cant come close to us. Got people fresh outta college going up against GOATs like Ray, 2 0 E Reed boyyy, and ST...

Why not Dorsey? It's about your career in college not the nfl. He had a 38-2 record , 34 game winning streak and holds all kinds of school records.

He's one of the greatest " college" qb's in history.

Last edited:
Advertisement
No way in the world UM doesn't win this. We could have three teams.

This is laughable.

Advertisement
I don't know if other teams have OL listed on their squads, but adding Mount McKinnie would only make it more lopsided for the Canes. I'd put his two year run in orange and green against anyone else's in that 25 year span.

I don't know if other teams have OL listed on their squads, but adding Mount McKinnie would only make it more lopsided for the Canes. I'd put his two year run in orange and green against anyone else's in that 25 year span.

Love the name and pic. Mo was one of my favorites.

Advertisement
Back