ESPN Top Freshman Article

I just don't get it, what does "Richt just isn't dynamic enough for these guys mean? I guess he was for Pope, Hightower, Jordan, Silvera, etc. But not Swartz and company?

Umm yea it it isn't dynamic enough and wtf has pope done thus far? Sure he's a good player he'll be a good/great one in time I believe .....same with high tower. Auburn is finding ways to get Swartz involved and utilize that speed where rich not so much.

Advertisement
Tf does that even mean? So he had no reason not to take them other than he just thought they were too dynamic? Not possible they didn't want to come or he didn't think they were as good at football as some other guys? We passed on Bookie, and here he is #4 on his suck *** team in tackles. Does that somehow mean it was a mistake not to take him?

And I can't even get started on it not mattering what the guys we got do.

Actually I can. If our guys ball out, we were still supposed to take other guys instead?

I think it's time to move track times down a few notches on the list of most important attributes.

It means exactly what I said. Name something dynamic about riches offense? I'll wait.

And if you don't think speed is an important attribute then you have much larger issues as a casual observer.

Non sense. We took Hightower and Pope and Wiggins. We cant take everyone. Had nothing to do with that junk u just said.

Certain players don't fit in Miami's current garbage offense. That's more likely the reason why they weren't " recruited". Thbose guys are else where making plays while pope is on the bench. Not to take anything from pope. I think he'll be great,,,, same with hightower but richt's offense leaves a lot to be desired plain and simple. He can barely feature Jeff thomas

It means exactly what I said. Name something dynamic about riches offense? I'll wait.

And if you don't think speed is an important attribute then you have much larger issues as a casual observer.

Everybody knows speed is important, but for some reason you seem to be the only one who doesn't get that being able to actually play actual football is the priority. Being fast doesn't mean anything if you'r too thin not to get hurt or you can't catch or don't run the routes right or are afraid of contact. You are literally the only one on this board who insists that every guy who's fast needs an offer.

By "dynamic" I assume you mean "exciting"? Whatever, the idea that these guys were Miami caliber and Richt passed on them because they were too dynamic is idiotic. I guess he was afraid they'd be all exciting no matter how hard he tried to make them boring? Like despite his best efforts to only run for 3 or fewer yard, one of these guys would snatch the ball and run to the endzone. I guess part of Richt's plan to be boring involves ensuring that none of his guys are even capable of outrunning the defense.

Advertisement
Idgaf how short somebody in the sense I'd take a guy like asante samual over a Robert knows. I'd take that super fast kid that went to auburn over a cam Davis. Problem is those guys don't fit richt pre historic offense. That would be fine if riches offense was worth something. Its not.
i like how you skipped over 3 catches for 15 yards

Edit: Also, you're right.
-A 5th WR would've been better than a 2nd RB.
-AR15, JT4, Harley Jr, Lingard, Brevin Jordan, and Will Malory are all way too fast to fit into what Richt wants to do on offense.
-Infact, if we had Schwartz, we'd know exactly who to look for in the case that our top 7 WRs all happened to be injured on the same week. ****, maybe Rosier would still be starting if we had that type of speed for our 3rd string offense.

Last edited:
Certain players don't fit in Miami's current garbage offense. That's more likely the reason why they weren't " recruited". Thbose guys are else where making plays while pope is on the bench. Not to take anything from pope. I think he'll be great,,,, same with hightower but richt's offense leaves a lot to be desired plain and simple. He can barely feature Jeff thomas
JT leads the NCAA in yards per catch but doesn't fit Richt's offense. OK. Schwartz would've been the 5th best WR in our class and the other guys are nobodies. Shouldn't you be posting on a UCF board as Randy Shannon's biggest supporter?

Everybody knows speed is important, but for some reason you seem to be the only one who doesn't get that being able to actually play actual football is the priority. Being fast doesn't mean anything if you'r too thin not to get hurt or you can't catch or don't run the routes right or are afraid of contact. You are literally the only one on this board who insists that every guy who's fast needs an offer.

By "dynamic" I assume you mean "exciting"? Whatever, the idea that these guys were Miami caliber and Richt passed on them because they were too dynamic is idiotic. I guess he was afraid they'd be all exciting no matter how hard he tried to make them boring? Like despite his best efforts to only run for 3 or fewer yard, one of these guys would snatch the ball and run to the endzone. I guess part of Richt's plan to be boring involves ensuring that none of his guys are even capable of outrunning the defense.

Speed is an important factor and only a piece or part of what makes a player great. No need to make up chit to try to make yourself into something you're not. Speed along with football IQ, physical attributes etc. all go into making a football player. It isn't just about speed but speed is very important.

Advertisement
JT leads the NCAA in yards per catch but doesn't fit Richt's offense. OK. Schwartz would've been the 5th best WR in our class and the other guys are nobodies. Shouldn't you be posting on a UCF board as Randy Shannon's biggest supporter?

I'm not talking about Jeff Thomas.

Schwarz has had a nice start to his career but are you really questioning our WR recruiting??? I can think of 125 other programs that would gladly swap their WR rooms for ours

Well PAR literally *********es to the 60 and 100 meters, and occasionally the 200 meters if there’s no shorter races on.

And btw, by

You assume wrong as usual. By dynamic I mean creative. Richt has zero creativity in his offense.

Advertisement
Well PAR literally *********es to the 60 and 100 meters, and occasionally the 200 meters if there’s no shorter races on.

I understand how speed makes a player great. And stop acting like you know me. Most great players are fast/ have a speed element to their game to compliment their other superior attributes.

Schwartz's career will be the continuing hot seat of malzahn and eventual firing followed by a change of regime/culture aka will suck assss,

And btw, by

You assume wrong as usual. By dynamic I mean creative. Richt has zero creativity in his offense.

Lol, “as usual”?

So a lack of creativity means Richt doesn’t want great athletes? That makes perfect sense. If you aren’t going to be creative, no need for speed.

Face it, Richt didn’t take these guys because they aren’t good enough and/or don’t have the measurables. Speed isn’t enough.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back