ESPN signing day coverage at the U

Advertisement
Advertisement
last year, MIami was suppose to look all pretty with MT & Coley announcing.. instead we had Golden in front of the camera sweating with some bs "we are building" crap.

I really hope we pull this year with VT and maybe someone else to give us back the recruiting kick we need.

that being said remember kids,

no recruit, no coach , no player is bigger than the program.

Awesome. I remember last year at FSU, Jimbo not commenting on Thomas because of a fax snafu. Jimbo looked nervous, and for a few minutes I thought we had Thomas. But in somewhat of a happy ending the Criminoles didn't get him either. Get a couple big live commitments will be awesome.

Live Commitments: A minimum of 13 top recruits are scheduled to make their college announcements on ESPNU National Signing Day Special. This year’s class adds to an impressive roster of players who have declared their college decision live on ESPNU, including 2013 No. 1 recruit, Ole Miss defensive end Robert Nkemdiche and 2012 No. 1 recruit, Florida State defensive end Mario Edwards, Jr. Since 2006, over 67 football players have announced their college destinations live on ESPNU’s National Signing Day coverage.

Who other then Valentine would we be in the mix for that will announce on signing day?

I'm assuming JC Jackson and Gaillard wouldn't be covered, since they are considered current commits...

Advertisement
This should surprise no one, top class in the nation, Valentine was going to be a NSD guy the day he decommitted so this is no surprise

last year, MIami was suppose to look all pretty with MT & Coley announcing.. instead we had Golden in front of the camera sweating with some bs "we are building" crap.

I really hope we pull this year with VT and maybe someone else to give us back the recruiting kick we need.

Coley and Grace but I get what you are saying.

Advertisement
Is this the list of recruits deciding on NSD that we have a chance at landing:

WR/DB: JC Jackson

DT: T. Valentine

Is there anyone else?

**** kick us when we are down...I am not even gonna watch signing day...nothing to see here...it will be over by 9 am.
All the faxes will be in

Advertisement
Is this the list of recruits deciding on NSD that we have a chance at landing:

WR/DB: JC Jackson

DT: T. Valentine

Is there anyone else?
Tavon Ross

Is he deciding on NSD or is he deciding after all his visits?

Tavon Ross, Treon Harris, L. Gaillard, I. Ford and B. Lenius are all visiting over the next 2 weeks. I just figured they would decide before NSD or reconfirm their commitment.

Actual footage from Golden's signing day press conference last year:

111.gif

Let's hope this year is better.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back