ESPN ranks the Indep. Bowl as 2nd most NFL talented game

Advertisement
That story is a lie.

I've been told countless times by the football geniuses on here that we had no talent.

Last edited:
Lol they'll say it well 4-7 round its not really talent. Hahah. What the clowns fail to realize is you have talent or you don't. Where you drafted is down to development and production. And the staph infection is failing

But, but our recruiting rankings were a lie. We lost so many talented players that we don't have any left. We don't have enough talent to keep up with the Pitt and UVA's of the world.

I have not read one poster who said we had no talent and that we didn't underachieve big time going 6-6. Not one.

Advertisement
image.jpg

I have not read one poster who said we had no talent and that we didn't underachieve big time going 6-6. Not one.

They said 4th and 5th round players are not really talent. I seen that ****. There is one lunatic.... Could be you, running around saying the only reason we lost to FSU is missed tackles.

Advertisement
Bottom line. There is no freakin' way on earth we should be 6-6 with this talent. You have to try to ***** up really really hard.

A college football forum is the worst place to get an opinion on a team. I just come on here for the articles or when I'm bored.

They're a lot of idiots on here.

When you have people saying that 6-6 is due to the cloud, they're saying we don't have talent. Because that is the only supposed affect the cloud could have had. But it didn't. In other words, IT'S NOT THE CLOUD. It's not Golden's "first year" like Shalala said. Bottomline, Golden is terrible.

Advertisement
A college football forum is the worst place to get an opinion on a team. I just come on here for the articles or when I'm bored.

They're a lot of idiots on here.

Lot of them on the coaching staff and administration too.

AHA!

Half the slurpers are coaches, the other half are admins. The third half are BOTH!

Then, there's the fourth half. Those are the idiot slurpers that are totally irrational.

Of course, there's still overtime slurpers to contend with.

Advertisement
Back