ESPN post NSD rankings

Advertisement
I don't know why LSU and Auburn are ranked so high. Beyond me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

USA Today did a winners and losers of NSD , had us listed as one of the Winners , here is what they wrote

Miami (Fla.)

If not as star-studded as the haul reeled in by rival Florida State, the Hurricanes’ first full class signed by Mark Richt easily ranks as the second-best in the Atlantic Coast Conference. Given how Miami closed this past season, adding another 20-plus players will provide the depth and athleticism Richt needs to lead this team to the top of the ACC Coastal Division.

Advertisement
I don't care how many star athletes we get, you win by building the trenches. We have 5 top quality OL and I'm excited about that. We have some nasty players. Plus depth at LB and DB. All key needs. And also got faster.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

That's about where I figure Miami will start the season.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
USA Today did a winners and losers of NSD , had us listed as one of the Winners , here is what they wrote

Miami (Fla.)

If not as star-studded as the haul reeled in by rival Florida State, the Hurricanes’ first full class signed by Mark Richt easily ranks as the second-best in the Atlantic Coast Conference. Given how Miami closed this past season, adding another 20-plus players will provide the depth and athleticism Richt needs to lead this team to the top of the ACC Coastal Division.

Exactly why everyone should just chill and be happy with our class. Rome wasn't built in a Day

Advertisement
Back