ESPN National Signing Day Article

miami_yak

Redshirt Freshman
Here is the info they have on the prospects we are involved with. Nothing earth shattering.

DE Shemar Stewart
ESPN 300 rank: 6

Stewart has a final-three list of Georgia, Miami and Texas A&M and has said he wants to stick to that top three despite other schools, including Florida, trying to get in the mix. Similar to Perkins, we will see if the interest from Jackson State is reciprocated, but the thought has been that Miami and Texas A&M were the front-runners for quite some time. The Hurricanes don't have a defensive coordinator at the moment, which might make an impact, but he's from the Miami area and the new staff has made him a priority. Stewart will announce his decision Wednesday as well.

Sanders tweeted at No. 6 prospect Shemar Stewart but then deleted the tweet in an accidental public acknowledgement that Sanders is interested in the five-star defensive end.

OL Josh Conerly Jr.
ESPN 300 rank: 30

Conerly is not announcing a decision Wednesday and is planning to wait until March to commit. He has a top list of Miami, Michigan, Oklahoma, Oregon, USC and Washington.

DT Christen Miller
ESPN 300 rank: 139

Miller will announce his commitment on ESPN's broadcast Wednesday, and has a final list of Florida A&M, Georgia, Miami and Ohio State. He has been a priority for quite a few teams, but he is from Georgia and could end up staying close to home to play for the Dawgs.

RB TreVonte' Citizen
ESPN 300 rank: 144

Citizen is also announcing on ESPN's broadcast Wednesday, and has a top list of Auburn, Florida, LSU and Miami. Citizen is from Louisiana but recently took a visit to Miami last weekend, before signing day. The Hurricanes are pushing, but LSU might be tough to beat.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
So weird every year I can't wait for signing day even though now it's split up but I can't bull**** y'all I'm more worried about the lack of coaches then whatever recruits we're chasing.

Advertisement
Back