ESPN might be cut

Advertisement
ESPN died with Stuart Scott and Craig Sager.

After their deaths they went full-tilt politics. Their CEO was busted smoking crack, Jamele Hill left for the Atlantic and is now a unashamed segregationist, *****-whipped Michael Smith followed her out the door. The rest of the male personalities are Low-T and they hired too many skirts to "empower women". It's a **** show from sun up to sun down.

I used to watch OTL: Bob Ley left, now it sucks.
I used to watch ATH. It's a joke.
I used to watch PTI: No thanks.

politics or personal feelings aside...

We want ESPN to succeed especially the ACC NETWORK. Why we are mad at them for wanting a better deal is beyond me. We should be on ESPN side not the cable providers. Our TV deal with the ACCN will pay our program 10 million or more a year. Last time I checked comcast wasnt cutting 10 million dollar checks to the canes.

Advertisement
I only watch any of the ESPN channels for live sports, 30 for 30's, and occasionally Outside the Lines.

Everything else is just talking heads saying nonsense.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I watch two things on ESPN Football (high school, college, and pro) and Highly Questionable, love me some Papi he keeps it real.

Advertisement
We do. That's why ESPN is trying to squeeze more money from those remaining.

It is very refreshing to hear you act like an adult and don't whine like a snowflake about what ESPN puts on their channel. I am more than happy to pay the minuscule amount of extra money to get my games on ESPN.

What true Miami fan would ever watch Miami hating ESPN who had 2001 Miami 7th for all time greatest college team? LOLOL that’s hilarious!

Herbstreit of course had to correct his own network by saying 2001 Miami was in fact the greatest team of all time.

A lot of FOX fans in this thread.
What are the politics people talking about here. Watched the entire Tennis US Open. Monday night football and plenty of college football this past weekend and didnt hear any politics.

Advertisement
Back