ESPN loves those Noles, Canes not so much

Let's add CBS to ESPN as sports organizations that suck ***. Kenny White straight up picks UAB to beat us.

Buddy is a Golf writer LMAO!

Donaldson is a 1st rounder, we didn't have any spring practices, 5-7 last year, and we lost 9 of our top 10 tacklers from last year. Everything he said was wrong :LOL:

Advertisement
I will say this... they made a better hire than Miami did. Guess we'll see what happens coming up. Maybe Diaz can turn the corner and stop acting like he's some big time coach and become one. At least he tried to fix mistakes from the previous year unlike previous sorry ads hires by Blake ( the worse athletic director in div 1 sports). I wish I could punch that ***** guy just one time. He's been passing on Miami for quite sometime now. Then he got the nerve to smile....***** you deserve cat food and u eat when I tell ya!

Advertisement
@Dr.L.ThugU the glitter boy ***

@Ecush the Cuomo gimp.
0708719d6fe2fb9063e66f3b24f5087c.jpg

Advertisement
What is the obsession some fans have with outside opinions?
I don't think it's concern about the outside opinions as much as it is shock that people whose job it is to know sports are speaking on something they have no knowledge of. They're making declarative statements that are pretty far off base as if they are subject matter experts. It's a symptom of the decline in sports media.

He's on a lot of draft watchlists. What's wrong with his athleticism?
He's tiny. He's quick, but not Sam Shields quick. NFL matchups against physical route technicians are going to be considerably more difficult than college.

Not saying he can't do it. Definitely saying I wouldn't take him in the first or second rounds.

He's tiny. He's quick, but not Sam Shields quick. NFL matchups against physical route technicians are going to be considerably more difficult than college.

Not saying he can't do it. Definitely saying I wouldn't take him in the first or second rounds.
First or second round? If he gets drafted at all it would be 6 th round or later.

Advertisement
They made a variety of missteps (as all pioneering orgs do eventually):
1) Started believing in their invincibility
2) Creativity became stale
3) Competition caught, then passed them
4) Because of 1, they couldn't grasp 2-3 until it was too late

Haven't they been hemorrhaging subscriber/eyeball base y-o-y now??

I honestly don't remember last time I even glanced at ESPN content, let alone watched a program other than an actual game telecast.

UFC is the only thing saving ESPN right now

Let's add CBS to ESPN as sports organizations that suck ***. Kenny White straight up picks UAB to beat us.

He cites as factors for predicting the loss:

1. Loss of Donaldson from the offensive line
2. No time for King to mesh with the offense
3. Lost 9 of their top 10 tacklers from LY
4. UAB coach is very good
5. UAB has 10 seniors on offense
6. UAB's quarterback is better than D'Eriq King

Thinks that Miami should be favored by 3 at most, and will lose outright.

UAB's QB threw 15 INT's last year, and if I'm not mistaken that was with some games missed due to injuries. King was one of the top in the country in 2018. How would anybody say he is better than King?

Advertisement

So he must have us going 0-11

I was looking at the FSU depth chart a few days ago. Trying to be objective, I thought their roster was sorry af tbh. Marvin Wilson and Asante Samuel Jr. are the only two worth mentioning, IMO. But, if you list Asante Samuel Jr...Al Blades Jr. isn't far off from him, so listing one without the other is a bit strange to me. Boogie Basham at 8, Roche at 21? Crazy.

For example of how off I think this list is...Quincy Roche was a higher rated player per PFF than all of FSU's players. Roche's pass rush grade at Temple was only behind Chase Young last year. Roche was ranked the #3 returning player in the ACC when PFF put out a list earlier in the off-season. D'Eriq King was rated 10th.

This "which QB is better" **** is irrelevant anyway. All that matters is the matchup of QB vs. defense.

Advertisement
Back