ESPN loves those Noles, Canes not so much

Advertisement
He's tiny. He's quick, but not Sam Shields quick. NFL matchups against physical route technicians are going to be considerably more difficult than college.

Not saying he can't do it. Definitely saying I wouldn't take him in the first or second rounds.

He's not that tiny; looks closer to 5'10 than 5'9. Byron Murphy went at the top of the 2nd round last year and he's similar in size and most likely slower than Samuels Jr.

Have you watched his tape at FSU to come to that conclusion?

He's not that tiny; looks closer to 5'10 than 5'9. Byron Murphy went at the top of the 2nd round last year and he's similar in size and most likely slower than Samuels Jr.

Have you watched his tape at FSU to come to that conclusion?
Yes.

You've already made up your mind. I'm not arguing. I don't think he has an NFL career worth a footnote. You're welcome to check back in four years.

Yes.

You've already made up your mind. I'm not arguing. I don't think he has an NFL career worth a footnote. You're welcome to check back in four years.
I was just asking a question. Your knocks on him can be refuted but your opinion is your opinion.

My $.02.

PFF is in love with Samuel and his bloodlines, so the industry nerds will follow. He's got some technical cover skills and is a scrappy, annoying corner with some stickiness and flex hips. But he's short, small-bodied, got average speed, and has below average hands. Against accurate passes and man-sized WRs at the next level, he will get Moss'd on the reg until he's out of the league.

And putting King and Roche that far behind him is professional negligence.

Advertisement
Capture1.JPG
Capture2.JPG

This is the win prediction from ESPN for the next 2 games. It actually has increased over the last 24 hours from 17% in the Louisville game and 27% in the FSU game. Does this seem crazy to anyone else? Do we just think to highly of the team compared to national media? I have no idea what FSU has does in the off-season for anyone to think that they have a 67% chance of winning (yesterday 73%).

View attachment 129830View attachment 129831
This is the win prediction from ESPN for the next 2 games. It actually has increased over the last 24 hours from 17% in the Louisville game and 27% in the FSU game. Does this seem crazy to anyone else? Do we just think to highly of the team compared to national media? I have no idea what FSU has does in the off-season for anyone to think that they have a 67% chance of winning (yesterday 73%).
Louisville makes 0 sense considering what we did to them a couple months back. Neither does FSpoo, and we get them at home too. Whoever's making these predictions must hate UM.

Noles have 4 guys ahead of all of ours: Wilson, Nasirildeen, Samuel, Terry. Our first guy is King at #20, followed by Roche (#21) and Jordan (#25).

Clemson 4 (top heavy, with Lawrence #1 obviously)
UNC 4
FSU 4

UM 3

UL 2
Pitt 2
ND 2

VT 1
Cuse 1
Duke 1
Wake 1

Bump

Advertisement