ESPN Journalism at its finest

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I've got to credit to ESPN for firing some of the ****. But they didn't go far enough. The journalism is terrible. The AI used to make the highlight videos and write the articles still isn't there. I suspect it will get better.

The E stands for entertainment. When journalism makes more money than entertainment we'll get it.

When ESPN is broadcasting our game and wants ratings Miami will suddenly be the second coming.

No one should honestly think they believed in Duke. They pick for ratings and is why you should never trust a word they say. And Herbie is just as guilty. He sold out a long time ago.

If it works out, I’ll take Gameday at Miami only for what it does for Miami but otherwise…

Advertisement
Advertisement
ESPN did not mention Miami in their ACC podcast before the season started. Remember that.

Also remember that they did not issue a formal apology.

If you look at Miami at 15 in their power rankings below their write up has TVD stats from 2021... They sure do a lot of homework over there.

https://www.espn.com/college-footba...n-2023-college-football-power-rankings-week-5

Blows my mind that people still go to this stale and rotten well for a drink of knowledge.

Not knocking op, but it just never ceases to amaze.

Now when we are a good club they bend over backwards to build us up for a fall.

Bristol Spin Doctors are going the way of the Dinosaurs and MTV soon.

Advertisement
Back