ESPN Field Pass

Advertisement
Am I the only one thinking this is a dumb gimmick. Who really wants to reduce the size of the picture of the game in order to watch clowns like McAfee and Hawk spew into a microphone on the sideline?
Not a single friend I know thinks this is a good idea. No one is watching it.

Am I the only one thinking this is a dumb gimmick. Who really wants to reduce the size of the picture of the game in order to watch clowns like McAfee and Hawk spew into a microphone on the sideline?

Yeah, I got so many streaming options and I don’t even know what that is - can you fill me in.

Advertisement
These folks don’t understand what makes a good product if it hit them in their actual faces. I easily get tired of Herbie and Fowler. So I tuned in to this experiment. It was so bad that, after 5 minutes, I went running back to listen to Fowler overreact and yell on important plays.

Advertisement
Some BS ESPN gimmick where 2/3 of the screen is the game and the other 1/3 a shot of McAfee, Hawk, and someone else in the endzone watching and calling the play-by-play, with attempts at sports-bro comedy. Cringe.

Blah.

Yep, I’ve seen this kind of **** before. I honestly can’t remember where it may have even been, maybe for football or another sport. Total cringe. Just what we need more screen time and screen real estate for some bull**** artist meatheads.

Advertisement
Back