espn doesn't disappoint

Torocane

Senior
They just showed a graphic of undefeated ACC teams playing this weekend and complete left us out.

Advertisement
They just showed a graphic of undefeated ACC teams playing this weekend and complete left us out.

bachelor picked FSU as team other than clemson to win acc
Joe picked VT

Des must be waiting to roast them

I saw that.
And not even a mention when they were discussing a team other than Clemson for the conference.
smh.

In other news, UVA is laying the wood to Boise.

Advertisement
LMAO We played one game so far. Who cares?

Nobody cares. Just pointing out they left us out. It was a list of every undefeated ACC team and the left us out.
Mearly pointing out espn incompetence.

I wouldn't call it incompetence, that implies that they forgot about us. This is more of a purposeful lack of respect, which is surprising to nobody.

Nobody cares. Just pointing out they left us out. It was a list of every undefeated ACC team and the left us out.

I wouldn't call it incompetence, that implies that they forgot about us. This is more of a purposeful lack of respect, which is surprising to nobody.

Precisely. I really don’t think it’s possible they could look at all the ACC teams, even if only for five seconds, and not see that we are 1-0.

I get it, we’ve only played one game and it was an FCS school, but as you said it’s purely about disrespect.

Advertisement
Didn't see the graphic or commentary but maybe it W
was undefeated acc teams that have played a game or two in acc play?

No, you can't possibly look at the ACC standings and see every team with zero losses. It's too tough. How in the world can one remember them all?

rest assured we will likely be picked to lose at lest our next two after Toledo. I saw at least two write-ups picking us as the upset of the week, meaning losing to Toledo.
Next will be a "scrappy" Duke and then FSU, who apparently has no issues in front of them despite playing a true freshman QB.
We need to kick some *** starting today.

Advertisement
rest assured we will likely be picked to lose at lest our next two after Toledo. I saw at least two write-ups picking us as the upset of the week, meaning losing to Toledo.
Next will be a "scrappy" Duke and then FSU, who apparently has no issues in front of them despite playing a true freshman QB.
We need to kick some *** starting today.

This.
Keep winning and everything will take care of itself. ESPN has really never showed us any love, why should now be any different.

Didn't see the graphic or commentary but maybe it W
was undefeated acc teams that have played a game or two in acc play?

You are correct, op overreacted. We aren't playing an acc game this weekend.

Source: I saw the same graphic and overreacted for a sec, poor explanation, wasn't a snub.

Advertisement
This game reminds me of the game last year AGAINST Ark. St, a lot of media ppl was expecting that game to be a struggle for our Canes and look how that ended!!

JUST WIN BABY WIN!!

They also said our green jerseys were a "blast from the past" and that we wore them in the early 80s when Richt played

Lulz

Calm down. We haven't played in 2 weeks, and the 1 game that we played was against an FCS team. We dont deserve to get mentioned as a legit undefeated team yet.

Gameday had a whole segment on the Canes/Toledo matchup about 20 minutes ago...talked about the long layoff...blah blah blah how Toledo will give the Canes all they can handle, etc.

Advertisement
Back