Espn destroying the admin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
There is nothing to fix.

Florida's facilities, fanbase, salary, etc. did not make Muschamp a an incompetent head coach.

Conversely Florida's facilities, fanbase, salary, etc. did not make McIllwain a phenomenal head coach.

Coaching matters and it matters more than anything.

Those problems are an easy fix. The explayers need to donate their money and more importantly time. Easy to pick up a phone and tweet about the state of the program instead of doing something about it. I donated (till this year) and don't have nearly as much as they do. If every player that tweeted gave $100,000 per tweet they sent this program would have plenty of money for better facilities.
Stop with the stadium crap. We didnt show in 1999, 2000, 2001 when we played bad teams. Plenty of games the OB was empty when we where really good.

Kanell knows butch is a terrible choice he wants to see it he is a nole alumni

Man, shut yo bytch *** up!

Always talking **** and trolling.

Butch Davis is the perfect hire.

Quit trolling our boards and go cheer for Penn St. or Penn U. You have no clue about anything Canes football related, so shut your pie hole.

Advertisement
^^^ i forgot more about this program then you know young fellas i also broke the news of the meeting that golden possibly getting fired that ariz stole from me and used 10 hours later so stop the nonsense and show respect

I've been perusing other top college program message boards about Miami and I found one common element in all of them. Most of their posters seem to think that Golden is a good coach and that he was "blindsided" by the shapiro and had to coach with 2 hands tied behind his back.

Sheesh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back