ESPN College Pass

OldhamA

Senior
Hi guys,

So confession to make here - I'm a foreign fan.

Does anyone know if ESPN College Pass will show every 'Canes game for this season?

Last year I managed to get by with dodgy internet streams, but I couldn't find every single game and often the quality was ****!

Hopefully someone on here has experience with that player - or perhaps can suggest another means of watching the Canes?

Advertisement
Between that and firstrowsports.eu, I watched every canes game while living in Spain last year. Better have some high speed Internet th

I am in Austria and watched two thirds of all canes games on espn gameplan, you also can rewatch it as often as you like to. I was very satiesfied with the package, price is about 20 euros a month. Quality was decent.

I live in VA but I watched every Miami game that wasn't on national tv on ESPN 3 (online) with no issues. I got high speed fios internet

Advertisement
Watch ESPN worked quite well while I was stationed in Italy for a few years. Pretty smooth, just depends on your internet speed.

Wait, so can you watch games on ESPN app/3/etc without a cable subscription? College ball (mostly Miami games) is why I keep cable.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back