ESPN College Gameday Canes

Canestomp

They found us out--shut it down.
I live about 20 minutes from Athens, GA and I'm going to crash the ESPN College Gameday party in orange Canes gear tomorrow morning. It's always all about the []_[]--Got to remind Kirk and Lee of that fact and represent SoFla. Any other Georgia Canes heading out that way?

Advertisement
I live about 20 minutes from Athens, GA and I'm going to crash the ESPN College Gameday party in orange Canes gear tomorrow morning. It's always all about the []_[]--Got to remind Kirk and Lee of that fact and represent SoFla. Any other Georgia Canes heading out that way?

Let them Flags fly my brother! @Canestomp

:stormwarningflag-sm:

What type sign your going to have?

Bring back some of the signs from 2017 when Gameday came to Miami for our game against ND. I remember seeing ones with the Pope wearing the turnover chain.

this is the sign we made 2 years ago for ND gameday experience. you're welcome

lF14eXf.jpg

q3y92kF.jpg

Advertisement

@Canestomp you will become legend if you can get on tv holding a sign with this picture and the saying "GATOR TEARS" cause the dawgs hate the gators just as much

34195-7c7a703fc923de1f35e28fc10da928c9.jpg

How about

G@ NEED$ SOU🌴H FLA TO TRY TO WIN THE BIG ONE= 🏆

Kirby wishes he name was different !

Why did the Bulldawg cross the road because the team couldn't pass the goal line.

GA cheerleaders look the part ... Recruit them instead!

Dear kids,
Don't let them lie to you - This is a new GA DAWG the last one past away. YEAR #VIII

Here's a fact .... the GA bulldawgs has been waiting for very longtime for natl CHIP... just throwing a dog a bone!

You sleep with DAWGS you may get fleas...

Lol

Advertisement
Back