ESPN class rankigns update

Advertisement
will we get commits after this weekend is the question...

i dont like the "silent" bs

this. That is why I don't want to get too excited, we always hear of these big weekends and then no one ends up coming

this. That is why I don't want to get too excited, we always hear of these big weekends and then no one ends up coming

Remember the big weekend last year when we had

Christian Jones
George Farmer
O'leary
Brissett
Grimble was on that one also I believe.

There were like 4 or 5 other studs who I cant think of right now but we got none of them except Grimble.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I heard 21:43

He should have closed harder, but I also heard Farmer was turned off when Golden couldn't find a bathroom and his own office AND hadn't changed clothes and was sleeping IN building. So....you know. There it is.
:mmkay:

Have any of these commits tweeted or anything to indicated how they liked their visit?

Thing is, I much prefer Golden putting out accurate information, and challenging them somewhat.

No *** kissing, no soft talk, and really no pressure.

It's much better to have kids who are hungry to be a 'Cane and win in the form of days of our pinnacle, than have kids who have a marginal interest in the team, with most of their interest being almost entirely about them.

Agree - the silence is deafening.

We really need to nail down some of these guys.

One way or the other.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Looks like he loved Miami...

But is never coming back?

Gerald_Bowman Gerald Bowman
Great trip to South Beach.. Miami is defenitly a place to remember!! I will never forget!! Once in a lifetime.. Back to LA 
9 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply

LOL wow

Great trip to South Beach.. Miami is defenitly a place to remember!! I will never forget!! Once in a lifetime.. Back to LA 

yep. Bowman was probably actually blown away by this visit. He was just never going to come here in the first place, IMHO of course.

Sounds about right. One thing I've learned over the years is to not get too excited too early about these visits. We heard the same type of enthusiasm under Shannon as well as under Coker. The reality is the Miami visit is going to be a good visit no matter what.

Advertisement
Back