ESPN CHALK ARTICLE

CanesFan448

Recruit
Premium
This is from ESPN's weekly article on CFB betting tips
https://www.espn.com/chalk/insider/...ar-week-3-college-football-picks-bets-nuggets
Screen Shot 2020-09-17 at 4.53.22 PM.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Would either team be ranked in the top 25 if you included all the conferences? A weird season is under way. Wait till they add the Big 10 mid-season to the rankings when they haven’t played a game.

Advertisement
Would either team be ranked in the top 25 if you included all the conferences? A weird season is under way. Wait till they add the Big 10 mid-season to the rankings when they haven’t played a game.
Good question, how awkward would it be to get bumped lower or out of the rankings because teams who haven't played a down are now back in competition?

Good question, how awkward would it be to get bumped lower or out of the rankings because teams who haven't played a down are now back in competition?
This is why I need to be in charge of everything college football. You need to earn it now because bytch points moved you to the back of the line.

Advertisement
This is why I need to be in charge of everything college football. You need to earn it now because bytch points moved you to the back of the line.
But seriously, it won't affect us because we play #18 Louisville, home rivalry against FSU, and then a matchup with #1 or 2 Clemson, where we could be ranked in the top #10 as well (for the game). For g5 schools that are vying for the ny6 bowls, their ranking matters and being bumped in the middle of the year creates more issues imo.

But seriously, it won't affect us because we play #18 Louisville, home rivalry against FSU, and then a matchup with #1 or 2 Clemson, where we could be ranked in the top #10 as well (for the game). For g5 schools that are vying for the ny6 bowls, their ranking matters and being bumped in the middle of the year creates more issues imo.
I just have problems with waltzing in, playing a shorter schedule and thinking you deserve the same respect that other teams do.

There are some top teams in those 2 conferences, but they need to prove it. They also need to climb a bigger hill to get in the playoffs.

Advertisement
Back