ESPN CFB Ultimate Team

Nick41594

Redshirt Freshman
Starting July 9th ESPN is going to be having an ultimate team playoff. 16 schools will be in it including:
-Miami
-auburn
-LSU
-Florida
-Nebraska
-Ohio State
-Bama
-Norte Dame
-USC

Other teams were in the commercial but I believe these are in for sure

Advertisement
There is no reason on Earth why anybody could look at our best which the vast majority are one of if not the best in CFB and NFL history and say we wouldn't win. We would have numerous players that were some of the best at their position in the history of CFB and NFL on O 2WR(2HOF'ers), TE(future HOF), RB(Future HOF), QB(HOF) and on D MLB(GOAT), Safety(GOAT), OLB, DT's(2HOF'ers), DE, CB, and Special Teams KR, PR(GOAT)

There is no reason on Earth why anybody could look at our best which the vast majority are one of if not the best in CFB and NFL history and say we wouldn't win. We would have numerous players that were some of the best at their position in the history of CFB and NFL on O 2WR(2HOF'ers), TE(future HOF), RB(Future HOF), QB(HOF) and on D MLB(GOAT), Safety(GOAT), OLB, DT's(2HOF'ers), DE, CB, and Special Teams KR, PR(GOAT)

The only spot we lack is WR...maybe CB. The rest we are up with the best in the biz...if not THEEEE TOP DOG.

Starting July 9th ESPN is going to be having an ultimate team playoff. 16 schools will be in it including:
-Miami
-auburn
-LSU
-Florida
-Nebraska
-Ohio State
-Bama
-Norte Dame
-USC

Other teams were in the commercial but I believe these are in for sure

You forgot to add...

-Georgia
-South Carolina
-Vanderbilt
-Missouri
-Tennessee
-Arkansas
-Ole Miss
-Miss St
-Texas A&M
-Kentucky

Either that or since its ESPN they may just have that one team that they always talk about and the fans always chant about. That SEC team.

I would take a WR group of Andre, Irvin and Moss any day but CB we fall short with Antrel(hybrid CB/safety) and McNeil

Advertisement
I would take a WR group of Andre, Irvin and Moss any day but CB we fall short with Antrel(hybrid CB/safety) and McNeil

You can add Kelly Jennings, Mike Rumph, and Phillip Buchanon as well at CB.

And PLEEEEAAASSESEEEE do not forget my boy Reggie Wayne.

If it's being done by ESPN then the U should have a good shot at winning it. They have done a few stories strictly on the U in the past (I know they don't have a "U Storied" series going on). But I think it was about a year ago they did the position U series. Miami had more than any other University and were runner up in a few categories too. I believe they were runner up to Texas for DB U and another university for O-line. Now that went along shear #'s in the NFL now, not just production. Either way, I don't see another university taking it. I might be a bit biased tho.

You got it Wayne is a future HOF'er you could name so many. Rumph was a beast CB in college. Nobody touches us not even a debate

Advertisement

Rolle
McNeil
Rumph
Buchanon
Jennings
Starks
Seigler

We ain't got to envy anyone's crop at the CB position.

And Donnie Ellis may have been the best of them all but injury kept him from his potential.

Advertisement

Rolle
McNeil
Rumph
Buchanon
Jennings
Starks
Seigler

We ain't got to envy anyone's crop at the CB position.

And Donnie Ellis may have been the best of them all but injury kept him from his potential.

You right we got studs all over just my opinion on our best CB's. But Donnie Ellis holy **** I forgot about him. I was 2 when he had that pick in the red zone against the gayturds.

Advertisement
There's literally no reason for Auburn to be on any "GOAT" team argument list. GTFOOH with the SEC hard sell, you mongoloids.

Oklahoma, Michigan, Penn State, Texas and more are laughing their asses off at Auburn being on that list.

Advertisement
Back