ESPN Bottom 10

Advertisement
Great look

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191127-182358_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20191127-182358_Chrome.jpg
    535 KB · Views: 20
Advertisement
Maybe this is the rock bottom we always thought we were already at. Nothing but up from here? 😭🤮

Bottom 10 on Espn is spot on. They save the number 5 spot which Diaz has finally accomplished( Which personally we should have been ranked there after GT) to the team that loses a game that is totally an embarrassment to college football. It doesn’t mean you are a bottom 10 team just a disgrace to college football. I see Diaz and the boyz holding that spot for the rest of the season.

Advertisement
Manny and this administration totally deserve the benefit of the doubt and at least a couple more years.

- Lingering effect of the cloud
- New coach learning on the job
- We beat a fantastic FSU team
- Signature win over a dominant UVA team
- A bunch of close losses where we displayed a ton of heart and effort
- Building champions take a long time
- We had a ridiculously difficult schedule

@Andrew, let me know if I did that right.

Advertisement
But but but we do get a bowl game for participating.
Funny the age of way to many bowl games coincided with the age of participation tropheys. Underacievers in the modern world needing their egos stroked

Manny can lose to any of the teams on that list. With losses to GA Tech this year and FIU, and players constantly underperforming, Canes have earned that honor.

Advertisement
But but but we do get a bowl game for participating.
Funny the age of way to many bowl games coincided with the age of participation tropheys. Underacievers in the modern world needing their egos stroked
Oh yes for sure or maybe, and hear me out here, people just like money.

Advertisement
Back