ESPN Announcers

Butch Davis was laughing at Gorlden in the studio.

Or maybe Gorlden was laughing at Butch Davis from the sidelines.

I feel like Gandalf.

Advertisement
Advertisement
**** ya dude this is why I hate ESPN. They always give anti-miami announcers for our games. Dude was f*cking with us near the end of the 2nd saying we have a top defense against the run. Also was calling miami dirty when they threw Kaaya down at the end and our guys pushed back.

**** them for talking ****, but they were spot on. Its painfully obvious our D on the field waiting on the offense to come to them.

Our D is so slow yet so fast. Meaning, we are slow at the point of attack because nobody is attacking. Everyone is catching blocks and waiting to react. But when we have to run the ball down after the RB passes the line if scrimmage, our speed shows.

Golden has run out of excuses. Changes need to be made asap. If he is not embarrassed by the way they were outcoached then he is a lost cause.

I thought they were spot on especially Huard

I thought Huard was a UM alum or donor when I heard the frustration in his voice after we MADE NO ADJUSTMENTS ON DEFENSE AT HALF-TIME. He like Jesse did against Louisville was surprised at the lack of adjustments. simple basic football adjustments at that.

BLAKE, YOU CLAIM YOUR OLD SCHOOL UM LOYALTY. If so, I know you did not sleep last night after that **** show. This like the Louisville game is on the coaches.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back