ESPN Announcers

WestGaCane

Sophomore
Those guys calling the game tonight, were they Nebraska Alumni? Geez they were so one sided. Ok back to screaming about our coaches..............

Advertisement
did you just claim espn announcers pro Neb? or Pro B1G? never. it must have been hard to call a non SEC game.

Brock Huard was the QB for the Washington Huskies that combined with the Pac 10 refs, ended UM's home winning streak back in 95.

I thought Huard did a fair job calling out dorito's schemes for being poor. Remember, these guys are like ESPN's #5 staff. They're not gonna say anything too controversial.

Advertisement
They were actually spot on. Saw how ****** our defensive strategy was and gave it up to Kaaya and the offense.

Horrific coaching job...offense and defense , why would elite recruits want to come here...one guy choose Kentucky over us...that is telling..

Advertisement
As much as I was getting pi**ed off listening to them diss us... they were right on the money about us getting raped and not doing anything about it.
I think the only thing that was worse was when I turned away from the end of the game ot log onto twitter and saw those **** #Renewed tweets.

Brock Huard was the QB for the Washington Huskies that combined with the Pac 10 refs, ended UM's home winning streak back in 95.

I thought Huard did a fair job calling out dorito's schemes for being poor. Remember, these guys are like ESPN's #5 staff. They're not gonna say anything too controversial.

Ugh, no

Advertisement
Advertisement
There not the first announcers to call out our defensive schemes. Rece Davis and them have done it twice.

Ugh, no

Was it his brother Damon that combined with the Pac10 refs were able to end the Canes home winning streak in 95?

I could hear because I was blinded by the clusterfuc that is our defense and lack of adjustment

Advertisement
Back